PDA

View Full Version : bill live

teengirlsquad
11-14-2004, 12:48 PM
I thought I'd come on and say I saw him last night in Toronto and it was amazing. I have had a crush on Bill Maher since I was 14. isn't that perverted. I had to see him. The show was sold out and we didn't have tickets but we managed to get in at the last minute for $60 - the scalpers outside were trying to sell tix for $120. I hate those weasels (they were all sharing this huge chunk of meat it was really weird they are like a subspecies) Well it was so good he is perfect and brilliant and should be your leader. If you get the chance to see him in your part of the world do it! It really is a "preaching to the converted" experience but well worth it none-the-less. He obviously bashed Bush Jr and Sr, Texans, the FCC but did it in a way that made you think no one has ever done it before. Its so good not only to see someone who makes perfect sense but also to be in a room with people agreeing and applauding the truth! Especially when you've been walking around for 2 weeks wondering what the hell is going on in this world.