PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Show cast member you most want for naughty yum yums

ritzik
11-21-2004, 11:54 PM
A little base and purile, but I gotta be me.

Karen Kilgariff, though not tradionally hot, makes my mind wander down to my loins. Guess I'm a bit of a chubby chaser.

Macho Businessman Donkey Wrestler

ritzik
11-22-2004, 01:44 AM
yeah, sorry, I posted it in the wrong forum and thought maybe I could somehow delete it before everyone figured out that I'm a crackhead.
It gets you really high.

Never happen again.

fritter
11-22-2004, 04:06 PM
i just thought it was the tag line for the ss forum, and therefore appropriate.

fritter
11-30-2004, 07:34 PM
i rented "screwed" last night, i figured how bad could it be with norm, chappelle, and sarah. it was horrific. the only funny line in the whole movie was "all this because we kidnapped a turd". she is in a bikini at the very end. the other movie i rented, "hermaphrodites screwed by aborigines" was way better.

on a side note, my post has been here a long time and i wish someone else would post because i hate thinking my last post killed an entire forum.

actually, i never even rented "screwed", i just used it as an excuse for my last request.

anybody know what's going on with the "jesus is magic" movie?

Gogo
11-30-2004, 07:58 PM
Is Sarah still dating Kimmel?

How many celebs has she dated? I know it's a lot...Which ones has she dated?

ritzik
11-30-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by fritter
"hermaphrodites screwed by aborigines" was way better.

saw that on a double bill with "Cheating Yenti II: Eclectic Monkey Goo" Masterpieces both.

Originally posted by fritter
"
on a side note, my post has been here a long time and i wish someone else would post because i hate thinking my last post killed an entire forum.

no Fritter, I just posted this thread in the wrong forum so it's shunned. It was my first post.

alijopa
12-13-2004, 12:50 PM
Remember when Bart Simpson was cool?

oh shit neither do i.

haha i'm a dumb little kid.

chaza
12-16-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Gogo
Is Sarah still dating Kimmel?

How many celebs has she dated? I know it's a lot...Which ones has she dated?

I know she dated Dave Attell for a while as he talked about it on Howard and she confirmed it when she was on too.

3v3+Z
12-17-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by chaza
I know she dated Dave Attell for a while as he talked about it on Howard and she confirmed it when she was on too.
I think they had just broken up when SNL hired both of them, he as a writer and she as a featured player. Awkward.

chris56789
12-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Sarah dated Dave and now Jimmy? Damn, maybe it's for their fame, but if it's for their looks, then maybe I got a chance!!!

We need more women like Sarah, who gives average looking guys a chance.

It proves Sarah ain't superficial with looks, I love her.

3v3+Z
12-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by chris56789
It proves Sarah ain't superficial with looks...
And we are.