PDA

View Full Version : Run Ronnie Run mistakes? or are they?

famous mortimer
10-03-2003, 03:16 PM
I've started noticing a few things that may be mistakes on the DVD after watching it for a second time.

1: When Terry and Ronnie go to the TV studio to pitch the show, the receptionist tells Dave Folley and Sarah Silverman's characters that "Terry Twillstein is here" to see them. Sarah Silverman's character replies "Send them in." The receptionist never said Ronnie was with Terry.

2. During "The Greatest Love in History" Bob says It's gonna "make Stephen Hawkins look stupid." It sounds like he is saying "Hawkins" and the subtitles show "Hawkins", but I assumed he was referring to Stephen Hawking.

NoMoreOil!
10-03-2003, 03:33 PM
they aren't mistakes

Tenaciousd1212
10-03-2003, 04:15 PM
I can't remember them now but there are mistakes i the following scenes:
1. the Champagne Jam
2. the pool talk
3. I want...

I also remember Tammy was blonde on the TV show.

NoMoreOil!
10-04-2003, 12:34 AM
Yes. The first alleged set of mistakes were not mistakes, but clever tidbits of genius disguised as mistakes. Yes. There are many "mistakes" in the film if u take into account the differences from the Mr. Show story and the RRR story.

NoMoreOil!
10-04-2003, 12:43 AM
And....I have to say it....I mean Im supposed to....possibly destined to................................

Are they mistakes...or are they "Oppertunity-stakes".....!!!!!!

I mean someone was going to say it. Why the fuck can't it be me. It is yes the obvious thing to say. It is really the only thing that should have been said. I dont need any fancy medals fellas, hell I dont even need shoes half the time, i was just doing what I felt in my heart of hearts needed to be done. And I appoligize for not saying it initally. It was considered....but alas was aborted....only to {{{cum}}} out now.

Tsynr
10-04-2003, 11:35 AM
I'll have whatever NMO is smoking. Thank you.

SixStrangSmoker
10-05-2003, 01:29 PM
so if you are walking because your cars alternater is out, and you walk by a snake and he bites you and gets you poisined, then you fall over because you are light-headed and a pit-bull bites your neck and humps you,then from the loss of blood you stumble into the gorilla cage at the zoo and the gorilla rips your arms off

that an "Opportunity-stake"

NoMoreOil!
10-06-2003, 10:39 PM
yes.