PDA

View Full Version : The Kids

Kate23
01-29-2005, 06:28 PM
I was just thinking about the show and became amazed at these facts. Their comedy is so Canadian, but also universal. Their comedy is so intelligent, but also wacky. How did they do it? There is so much other comedy out there that I love, yet I always go back to the Kids. It has become my source of comfort. Kate23

tjamick
01-29-2005, 06:31 PM
holy fuck, i thought we were done with you after we killed the first 22 KATEs!

CptPlanet
01-29-2005, 06:44 PM
she's like agent smith, she can just steal another body and come right back at you. the only way to kill her is to let her punch you in the chest or something i don't know i didn't really understand that part.

i_hate_ponies
02-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Bruce sold all of their souls to Satan.

agent_PUNT
02-09-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Kate23
I was just thinking about the show and became amazed at these facts. Their comedy is so Canadian, but also universal. Their comedy is so intelligent, but also wacky. How did they do it? There is so much other comedy out there that I love, yet I always go back to the Kids. It has become my source of comfort. Kate23

my source of comfort is knowing that there are girls out there who dig ugly candian guys who think they are funny.

kids = funny, won't fuck you.

me = unfunny, willing to fuck you.

welcome kate23.

sorry i made a sex joke, i'm still upset about losing kate22 in that klondike bar accident of '03.

i_hate_ponies
02-09-2005, 01:22 PM
I like the Kids and all, but why do all these girls have crushes on them? Maybe cause they dress up like women. Girls dig a guy in drag. Or maybe I'm just a lesbian. Either way, I stilll like to trip old ladies at gas stations. Peace.

Soma
02-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Kate23
I was just thinking about the show and became amazed at these facts.

What facts?

teengirlsquad
02-09-2005, 05:09 PM
remember the its a fact redheaded girl? i do...

It's A Fact. Beethoven's Fifth Symphony was inspired by Beethoven's Fifth Orgasm.

It's A Fact. The Queen of England doesn't know her ABC's anymore.

It's a fact. Super intelligent life forms visit the earth regularly to brag.

It's A Fact. You CAN get blood from a stone. You just have to throw it hard enough.

You really need to spend two to three hours daily on cleaning your ears. It's A Fact.

Klink
02-09-2005, 11:53 PM
They ripped that off from SCTV. "It's a Canadian Fact"

Rabot
02-18-2005, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by CptPlanet
she's like agent smith, she can just steal another body and come right back at you. the only way to kill her is to let her punch you in the chest or something i don't know i didn't really understand that part.

Keauno Reves is basicaly jesus...thats pretty self explanitory right there...