PDA

View Full Version : David Duchovny and Bob & David

Devin
10-14-2003, 12:03 AM
Check this out guys!!!

Apparently, Bill Odenkirk. Bob's brother and producer/writer on Mr. Show is working with Julie Lofton on a comedy short for a 20 city tour. I think it might star Bob and David. Anyone have info on that.

From what I've heard it will show before the feature presentation of a show hosted by David Duchovny. It will be at Carnegie Hall and at the Kodak THeatre in LA. WOW! THAT F-IN ROCKS!

visit www.givevoicetoanimals.org for more info

Give Voice to Animals and the Best Friend Forgotten Premiere Tour is what showed up in my search.

Kevin
10-14-2003, 12:38 AM
Thanks bro for that info! Awsome update. I can't wait to find out more on this new comedy short and if it's going to be at venues like Carnagie Hall you darn well know it's gonna be brand spankin'tacular!

p.s. if you go to www.givevoicetoanimals.org/presskit you can see some behind the scene pictures from the duchovny shoot with Julie Lofton

James
10-14-2003, 11:42 PM
Yeah, someone told me that Bill Odenkirk was doing this. I heard it was hilarious. Also, definitly buy tickets soon, because most of these events I think are already sold out.

www.givevoicetoanimals.org/tours

gerald hennessy
10-15-2003, 07:37 PM
has anyone confirmed whether bob and david are involved?

Daviddoorag
10-15-2003, 11:31 PM
Hey, from what I've been able to find out... I think they are. They haven't shot it yet. They are supposed to shoot it at the end of the month or at the end of November. If Bob and David are in it, I'm gonna try and be a PA for it!