PDA

View Full Version : Why Do You People Like Traitors!!!

Unregistered
10-21-2003, 11:40 AM
DAVID CROSS AND JANENENE HOWEVER YOU SPELL HER STUPID NAME MADE IT CLEAR THEY DIDN'T WNAT AMERICA TO DEFEND ITSELF AGAINST IRAQ!!! THEY WANTED SADDAM TO KILL AMERICANS!!1 HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY LIKE THEM???

auntknuckle
10-21-2003, 11:57 AM
more americans have died as a consequence of your president's decision to invade iraq than from david's objection to its necessity.

Unregistered
10-21-2003, 12:12 PM
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN SEPTEMBER 11 ALREADY?

gerald hennessy
10-21-2003, 02:43 PM
Did sadam hussein have any thing to do with Sept 11? Please remember "unregistered" that your government gave/sold Iraq arms and $$ when they were fighting Iran (who they also sold arms to). Check out Rumsfeld with one of his good buddies.
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/press.htm

Unregistered
10-21-2003, 03:27 PM
Always talking about the past because you can't deal with the present. DO YOU WANT TO SEE SEPTEMBER 11 AGAIN? DO YOU? WE DEFENDED OURSELVES AGAINST IRAQ SO THAT IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

Unregistered
10-21-2003, 07:34 PM
Wasn't September 11th in the past? I ask you, is there any chance, any small tiny chance that what your government is doing in Iraq is wrong? No one wants another September 11th my friend, but history informs the present; you can't toss it away. And it goes without saying that you are being so hypocritical for calling David and Janeane down for exercising free speech when that is one of the principals your great country is supposedly based on. Chill. Take off your blinders. Think.

Saw Dummy Mark
10-21-2003, 09:02 PM
...no Iraqis took part in a terrorist event on US soil, and none were involved in September 11, which of course I did not "forget". In the mean time, enjoy your caps lock!

To answer your question, I enjoy David Cross because he is funny and knows what he is talking about.

Unregistered
10-21-2003, 09:26 PM
See above

new wave
10-22-2003, 02:37 AM
Provocative.

famous mortimer
10-22-2003, 06:21 AM
http://clan-dfm.net/images/break/negative8.jpg

Speak English, please.

Fruitsnake
10-22-2003, 11:32 AM
Hey 'unregistered'! Thanks for the laugh man.

"traitors" <-- ROFLMAO!!!

Awesome.

Gagortion
10-23-2003, 08:38 AM
I supported the war in Iraq and I love David Cross. It's easy to do both if you respect somebody elses freedom of speech.

NoMoreOil!
10-24-2003, 09:08 PM
Everyone Shut the fuck up.

SixStrangSmoker
10-28-2003, 06:30 PM
I almost had sex with a midget

gerald hennessy
10-28-2003, 11:27 PM
I loved that sketch.

SixStrangSmoker
10-28-2003, 11:42 PM
that was a sketch?

Unregistered
10-29-2003, 03:10 PM
1. whats the best season of Show?
2. is there gonna be a live tour?
3. the war in Iraq is still going on. no one here is a traitor and september was a tragedy, but causing wars in various other countries for an act unsanctioned by any government (asides from perhaps Afghanistan) won't take back what happened, nor will it prevent further such acts. people die. its unfortunate and its perpetrated and perpetuated by a small percentage of people, but it happens. finger pointing and freedom chanting won't change that. dont call bush an idiot if you havent met him because if someone called me an idiot based on minutes of television footage over the last 3 years of a 50 year life i'd say they were ignorant fools.
4. why dont more people think The Joke: The Musical and Jeepers Creepers are 2 of the most amazing skits Show ever did?

Unregistered
10-29-2003, 08:40 PM
The fact is Saddam is a Islamofascist terrorist and we are at war with them!!! I fully support President Bush and know that anything else is treason!!!

gerald hennessy
10-29-2003, 08:42 PM
Suharto was an "islamofascist" and your country supported him for 20+ years. Please explain to me the difference.

SixStrangSmoker
10-29-2003, 08:55 PM
yous guys can lick Saddam Husseins nutsack all your lives as far as i'm concerned..he was a terrible man, and we all know what he did to his people. We have enough common sence to beat his ass away and help them and to make the world halfway decent

LONG LIVE THE U S A:D

NoMoreOil!
10-30-2003, 07:12 PM
yeah war man....war....its hard.....its really hard....

Pit Pat
10-30-2003, 07:14 PM
If there are moderators on this forum, just, please, lock or delete this thread. Please.

SixStrangSmoker
10-30-2003, 08:13 PM
yeah really

Fruitsnake
10-30-2003, 08:18 PM
Agreed

NoMoreOil!
10-31-2003, 03:19 PM
*AGREED!* (harder edged, more convincing than the previous "Agreed")

SixStrangSmoker
10-31-2003, 03:26 PM
hey instead of stopping this thread, lets turn it into something positive. We can talk about how not to get herpes from albino midgets.

Pit-Pat
10-31-2003, 05:18 PM
Really.

If this was an actual person making an actual argument, it might be worth keeping, but it's clearly either a broad spoof of mindless pro-war slackjaws, or an actual pro-war slackjaw with the i.q. of a spent condom. Either way, it's just taking up space.

Johnny Panic
11-14-2003, 03:09 AM
I find it difficult how someone could be for the war and yet a fan of David's standup. It's like being a Rage Against The Machine fan and also being a right-winger. I suppose it's possible.

Unregistered, you're my hero for proving every single ignorant pro-war stereotype right. The war was completely unnecessary, Saddam is not dead, they've not found any of the alleged weapons of mass destruction (because there weren't any there in the first place, perhaps?) and the world is probably less safe thanks to the US/UK invasion.

They aren't interested in democracy, as shown by their total unwillingness to hand over power. They use the gassing by Saddam of Kurds in Al-Halabja in 1988 as an excuse too, but then why weren't they condemning it then? Oh, that's right, they were too busy selling them weapons.

If there's anyone with a modicum more intelligence than Unregistered who thinks we were right to go to war, then please come forward.

The Kid
11-18-2003, 02:22 PM
Whaddya figure the IQ of a spent condom is anyways?
Would it be significantly lower than that of a fresh condom?
And how fresh is fresh......?
Like if you were using it, and then your mom came home, so you had to quit before you were done, would that be spent?....'cause you could probably still use it in a pinch y'know?
But I digress, this thread does seem a little impertinent to the intrinsic funny haha that (I think) is supposed to be the point of these forums, but I'd hate to let it die without at least getting my condom questions answered. See where I'm coming from?

Pit Pat
11-18-2003, 03:37 PM
Guys, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD ANYMORE.

EVERY TIME YOU REPLY, THIS THREAD GETS BUMPED TO THE TOP, WHEN IT SHOULD JUST DIE.

I don't know why moderators/admins haven't already locked or deleted this thing, but they should have. In the meantime, ignore this thread and it will eventually get bumped down into oblivion.

Yes, I realize the irony of what I'm saying in replying to this thread myself, but this stupid thing is still at the top. Until I bump it down with other discussions that are actually related to the show, which I will do in a second.

DON'T POST A REPLY IN THIS THREAD. Thanks.

Pit-Pat
11-21-2003, 11:32 PM
You hear that, people? No more posts in this thread!

badkarma
11-27-2003, 02:35 AM
yeah, no more posts!