PDA

View Full Version : my, my, my, my, mitchell (the mst3k takeover)


fritter
02-23-2005, 06:14 PM
here we are. favorite episodes, people? which ones do you own?

scotch-romanian
02-23-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by scotch-romanian
"this is where the fish lives"

if you know which movie that's from, you've not only seen my favorite episode but are also now liked by me.

apotatojudge
02-23-2005, 06:22 PM
scotch! say more quotes and maybe i'll get it.


ahaha my my my my mitchell.

5InchTaint
02-23-2005, 06:32 PM
There's alot of money in this bag, Mitchell!!!

scotch-romanian
02-23-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by apotatojudge
say more quotes and maybe i'll get it."Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

"You talkin' to me?"

"Life is like a box of chocolates."

"...Bond. James Bond."

"I'll be back."

WhatheFLIP
02-23-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by scotch-romanian
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

"You talkin' to me?"

"Life is like a box of chocolates."

"...Bond. James Bond."

"I'll be back."


What do I win if I know them all? "This is good stuff. I got it from a Negro. You're probably high already and you don't even know it."

Trevor K
02-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by fritter
here we are. favorite episodes, people? which ones do you own?

I own the MST3K Mitchell.
(Fred Thompson lookalike.)

Trevor K
02-23-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by WhatheFLIP
What do I win if I know them all? "This is good stuff. I got it from a Negro. You're probably high already and you don't even know it."

Caddyshack?

WhatheFLIP
02-23-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Trevor K
Caddyshack?

"Yo Weiner, you better get ready, 'cause at three o' clock today, I'm gonna RAPE you."

Charlie Church
02-23-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by WhatheFLIP
"Yo Weiner, you better get ready, 'cause at three o' clock today, I'm gonna RAPE you."

Three O'Clock High?

And here's the next one!

"You've been digging, Luke, and if you keep digging, you'll be digging your own grave. "

scotch-romanian
02-23-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by WhatheFLIP
"Yo Weiner, you better get ready, 'cause at three o' clock today, I'm gonna RAPE you." (singing it): Wel-come to-the Dooooooll-house

WhatheFLIP
02-23-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by scotch-romanian
(singing it): Wel-come to-the Dooooooll-house

Okay, and I'm sitting on the hood of the car bopping my head to the vocals. I'm building a little creche in your honor Scotch. I have your student ID, if you want it back, send beer.

WhatheFLIP
02-23-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Charlie Church
Three O'Clock High?

And here's the next one!

"You've been digging, Luke, and if you keep digging, you'll be digging your own grave. "

Me no know. Is it something from Star Wars?

WhatheFLIP
02-23-2005, 08:36 PM
And no, it's not Cpt having phone sex.


"I know who you are and you are nothing. You think you are fucking something, but you are fucking nothing. You are empty. You are a zero. You are a black hole, and I'm gonna fuck you so bad you'll be coming out of your ears."

AndersLevant
02-23-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Charlie Church
Three O'Clock High?

And here's the next one!

"You've been digging, Luke, and if you keep digging, you'll be digging your own grave. "

Charlie, have you ever been to the Pirate Store in San Francisco?

scotch-romanian
02-23-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by WhatheFLIP
"I know who you are and you are nothing. You think you are fucking something, but you are fucking nothing. You are empty. You are a zero. You are a black hole, and I'm gonna fuck you so bad you'll be coming out of your ears." (singing voice): "Happ-iness, where are yooouu? -I've been so..."

WhatheFLIP
02-23-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by scotch-romanian
(singing voice): "Happ-iness, where are yooouu? -I've been so..."


Yay!!

"Your thoughts betray you, Father. I feel the good in you, the conflict."

Charlie Church
02-23-2005, 11:08 PM
Sorry to interrupt your touching little duet,

Originally posted by AndersLevant
Charlie, have you ever been to the Pirate Store in San Francisco?

Nope, I haven't made it out there yet...their obsession with Lard both excites me and frightens me.

Is it that well known, or are you an Eggers fan?

WhatheFLIP
02-23-2005, 11:08 PM
"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... Oswald was a fag."

AndersLevant
02-23-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Charlie Church
Sorry to interrupt your touching little duet,



Nope, I haven't made it out there yet...their obsession with Lard both excites me and frightens me.

Is it that well known, or are you an Eggers fan?

I'm just an Eggers and McSweeney's fan. My dad refuses to believe that it actually exists, so I thought maybe you could go there, have a photo taken and then have that photo notarized. I'm sure Treebeard will foot any and all costs related to the events. Also, my brother will be moving to San Francisco sometime this summer.

Charlie Church
02-24-2005, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by AndersLevant
I'm just an Eggers and McSweeney's fan. My dad refuses to believe that it actually exists, so I thought maybe you could go there, have a photo taken and then have that photo notarized. I'm sure Treebeard will foot any and all costs related to the events. Also, my brother will be moving to San Francisco sometime this summer.


How will this do, I passed by the Pirate Store on a bus once. And here I am riding another bus. Should be enough proof, right? I haven't gotten it notarized yet, I'm waiting on Treebeard's donation. He'll owe me $1.25 for the munincipal transit pass and roughly $7 for my library late fee.

Charlie Church
02-24-2005, 01:41 AM
i've aged a bit since my avatar's pic

Tommy
02-24-2005, 01:44 AM
Favorite Episode: Merlin's Mystical Shop Of Horrors (as told by Ernest Borgnine)

Oh, and Charlie -- did I sit next to you last week on the train?

Charlie Church
02-24-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Tommy
Oh, and Charlie -- did I sit next to you last week on the train?

Oh I get it. We all look the same, don't we.

Listen- this is MY month, honky.

Tommy
02-24-2005, 01:49 AM
I was the guy who said, "Hey... weren't you in Police Academy 4: Assignment: Miami Beach". You then said, "Actually, that was part 5"

Charlie Church
02-24-2005, 01:56 AM
Oh yeah that was me!

I had a wonderful time chatting it up with you, Tommy 'Mahoney' Buglio. A wonderful time for all.

- Charlie 'Hightower' Church

apotatojudge
02-24-2005, 02:12 AM
I wanna be Tackleberry!!




(that was for you, steve)

apotatojudge
02-24-2005, 02:14 AM
Oh, no!

The guy who played Tackleberry! (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0333701)

Tommy
02-24-2005, 02:15 AM
You didn't know?

I'm sorry you had to find out this way. Kind of ironic... cardiac arrest











...No...?

apotatojudge
02-24-2005, 02:17 AM
Terrible, just terrible!