PDA

View Full Version : Spam-A-Lot: The Musical- THE RIDE!


KyleGassProject
02-25-2005, 01:00 AM
The New Yorker (www.newyorker.com/critics/atlarge/?041220crat_atlarge)

Saw Eric Idle doing some publicity for this on Comedy Central's The Daily Show a couple of days back.

The New Yorker Article even compares Python to Mr Show, which would probably make Bob Odenkirk happy.

Anybody seen Spam-A-Lot so far? Anyone making any plans to?

5InchTaint
02-25-2005, 05:52 AM
I would like to but it's so damn expensive. Maybe if I can get some of those cheap walk up tix I'll go. or if I find a whore who wants to take me.

KyleGassProject
03-18-2005, 06:42 AM
In case not everyone knows this- the producers of SPAM-A-LOT along with Yahoo! are running a contest that is sending a lucky winner to Scotland for a Holy Grail themed vacation.

If you have Yahoo! Mail service, the entry blank form can be accessed from your inbox page.

If you don't- looks like you have to have Yahoo! Mail service to enter. But it is free- if you are interested.

Just thought people might want to know. Not that any of us are going to win, or anything...

WhatheFLIP
03-18-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by KyleGassProject
The New Yorker (www.newyorker.com/critics/atlarge/?041220crat_atlarge)

Saw Eric Idle doing some publicity for this on Comedy Central's The Daily Show a couple of days back.

The New Yorker Article even compares Python to Mr Show, which would probably make Bob Odenkirk happy.

Anybody seen Spam-A-Lot so far? Anyone making any plans to?

I tried in vain to get tickets to see it when it was in Chicago a few months ago. Some friends who thought ahead and bought their tickets early said it was fabulous. They loved Tim Curry as King Arthur.

kulguyssj4
03-20-2005, 10:14 AM
DAVID HYDE PIERCE, AND DR. T FRANKENFURTER IT MUST BE GOOD!!!

CptPlanet
03-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by kulguyssj4
DAVID HYDE PIERCE, AND DR. T FRANKENFURTER IT MUST BE GOOD!!!

heheheh

Brain Stew
03-20-2005, 04:01 PM
I think people give Monthy Python members too much slack. Eric Idle and John Cleese have done some real shitty movies and television shows.

bute2005
03-22-2005, 03:38 PM
If you cant see spamalot (like me) then go here!!
http://www.dailyllama.com/news/2005/llama280.html

CptPlanet
03-22-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Brain Stew
I think people give Monthy Python members too much slack. Eric Idle and John Cleese have done some real shitty movies and television shows.

so has david cross

agent_PUNT
03-22-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by CptPlanet
so has david cross

what was that show he did about the jewish kid ? where he was the voice over?

i drank several rum and vodka's to forget that show....

what the hell was it called?

also, what decade was it set in?

Charlie Church
03-22-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by agent_PUNT
what was that show he did about the jewish kid ? where he was the voice over?

i drank several rum and vodka's to forget that show....

what the hell was it called?

also, what decade was it set in?

Get your knickers in a twit, Idit?

scotch-romanian
03-22-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by agent_PUNT
what was that show he did about the jewish kid ? where he was the voice over?

i drank several rum and vodka's to forget that show....

what the hell was it called?

also, what decade was it set in? Oliver Beene? 50s/60s?

CptPlanet
03-22-2005, 07:05 PM
i was talking about shit like small soldiers and some of his other movie work.

agent_PUNT
03-23-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by scotch-romanian
Oliver Beene? 50s/60s?

that was it.

fuck that was an awful show. it had a good episode about his Grandmother (or aunt) who survived the Holocaust.

But other than that I think it was trash.

thanks scotch

tjamick
06-24-2005, 03:46 AM
I'll be seeing it while in NY.
Are we still talking about that?