PDA

View Full Version : Just Wanted To Post a Topic...

Maple Syrup
04-07-2005, 08:45 PM
So, I guess I'm not ENTIRELY surprised nobody's here... Wait, YES I AM!!! The Kids are definately recognized as legends of sketch AND stage, so it's NOT that they're overlooked or forgotten... Have all the questions been answered?! Or are you just waiting for Season 3 to come out? Well then can I crash here?

scotch-romanian
04-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Maple Syrup
Well then can I crash here? teengirlsquad sleeps in this forum but you can crash in Stella with stabby and his teddy bear on top bunk.

that other new user, skullery, was complaining about only seeing the sticky... i hope you aren't having the same problem, MAPLE SYRUP Hahahahah

[/inside jokes on new users]
[/puns in general]

Maple Syrup
04-09-2005, 09:52 AM
That REALLY should've been your thousandth post, Scotch. Don't worry, I'm sure there's another newbie out there... YOU PROMISED ME SAUSAGES!!!

Dart Shitter
04-21-2005, 09:42 PM
waiting for season 3

and i think "sausages" is in season 4, it's probably a Bruce written sketch and is one of my favorites

Maple Syrup
04-24-2005, 08:32 PM
It's like a traumatic memory... I mean in a funny way.

5InchTaint
05-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Dart Shitter
and i think "sausages" is in season 4, it's probably a Bruce written sketch and is one of my favorites
Sausages was fantastic. I saw that while I was tripping very hard on mescaline. It was an experience to say the least. One of the reasons I liked Kids In The Hall so much was that I never saw an episode sober until they started playing them on CC.