PDA

View Full Version : My least favorite


oswaldtherabbit
11-09-2003, 09:03 PM
I didn't care for the "Young People & Their Companions" one. I mean, what the hell?

famous mortimer
11-10-2003, 11:43 PM
There are lots of sketches I don't like.

Most notably, Third Wheel.

scotch-romanian
02-25-2006, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by oswaldtherabbit
I didn't care for the "Young People & Their Companions" one. I mean, what the hell?

for some reason this is the only post oswald ever made

israelfan
02-25-2006, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by scotch-romanian
for some reason this is the only post oswald ever made

i guess as a companion he was very offended by the sketch

Treebeard
02-25-2006, 02:25 PM
that was kinda decent, i dont think im going to hate you

dissonance51765
02-25-2006, 09:49 PM
i'd say my least favorite might be where the clumsy waiter spills food on the businessman's suit. on the audio commentary they all talk about how much they hated the sketch. however, it was funny as it linked to "pallies" and they were burying the suit.

creator of AM
02-25-2006, 09:52 PM
I don't like how OswaldtheRabbit's only post is about what they didn't like, we don't need that negative shit in here, we're depressed enough!

scotch-romanian
02-25-2006, 10:01 PM
couldn't agree more.... with myself 5 posts up

pg13
02-26-2006, 04:09 AM
Luckily, Oswald the Rabbit was rescued from the vaults of Universal and traded to Disney (as part of the deal that brought Al Michaels to NBC for their Sunday Night Football package)--so that finally the legacy of Walt Disney is owned by a single multinational corporation.

Take THAT, Pit Pat!

http://www.disneyarchief.nl/img/oswald.jpg

pg

Protester
03-01-2006, 12:31 AM
New to the forum, my fist post is least favorite and that would be Bob doing God's thoughts in Season Four. Not that I'm offended but it was VERY lame.

agent_PUNT
03-01-2006, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Protester
New to the forum, my fist post is least favorite and that would be Bob doing God's thoughts in Season Four. Not that I'm offended but it was VERY lame.

it's better if you ever hear the Robert Evans auto-biography that the sketch is based on... also mentioned in a Patton Oswalt comedy piece from his CD.

"The Kid Stays in The Picture" by Robert Evans.

McAllister
03-03-2006, 03:42 AM
Or if you know how Evans talks (i've never heard the auto-biography, the most I saw was that Robert Evans cartoon with the little cat and slash)

israelfan
03-03-2006, 04:45 AM
ill have to say my least favorite sketch is the drug deal sketch
where bob tries to hide the fact that he is undercover

agent_PUNT
03-03-2006, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by israelfan
ill have to say my least favorite sketch is the drug deal sketch
where bob tries to hide the fact that he is undercover

i love that sketch just for the way Bob says "Kevin". cracks me up.

RizzleMcIzzle
03-03-2006, 02:13 PM
I like the way Bob says "Kevin" in Hail Satan. How many times was David a Kevin?

voodoochile
03-03-2006, 02:23 PM
I never liked the Nostradamus & His Constant Chum sketch.

CptPlanet
03-03-2006, 02:35 PM
my least favorite thread is right here (http://www.blowupthemoon.com/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=210)

Protester
03-04-2006, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by israelfan
ill have to say my least favorite sketch is the drug deal sketch
where bob tries to hide the fact that he is undercover
The funniest part of that sketch is the outcome and America's Dumbest Juries. C'mon it wasn't that bad.

AndersLevant
03-04-2006, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by RizzleMcIzzle
I like the way Bob says "Kevin" in Hail Satan. How many times was David a Kevin?

Right now on TBS you can hear Bob saying "Kevin"

israelfan
03-04-2006, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Protester
The funniest part of that sketch is the outcome and America's Dumbest Juries. C'mon it wasn't that bad.

no, it wasnt that bad, bob and david are good in it.
but its one of those sketches that u could describe whats going on with one sentence. its a one joke sketch that doesnt go anywhere

voodoochile
03-07-2006, 01:55 AM
I don't really like the "Kate and I are getting married" sketch either. Except for Jay's performance towards the end.

Also, the first part of the dalai lama sketch is kinda slow.

Roddimus
03-07-2006, 11:53 AM
The Vietnam sketch in "A white man set them free" always gets a fast foward from me. I do, however, love the dubbing Thompkins and Johnston do on the commentary.
Speaking of Robert Evans, has anyone seen the movie for "The Kid Stays in the Picture"?
Seriously, its amazing. You get to see the anti-drug PSA he produced in the early 80s after he was busted for coke. It stars himself and many second rate celebrities, including Herve Villechaize and most of the cast of Fame. It teaches you why its better to get high on yourself, through song.

Maple Syrup
03-09-2006, 03:52 PM
I really dislike the Menocu house of the future sketch. Funny once though. "Me no c u" is classic Jay.

Kelsy
03-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Maple Syrup
I really dislike the Menocu house of the future sketch. WHAT?!

Treebeard
03-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Kelsy
WHAT?!

agreed. menocu is a solid top 10 for me. possibly top 5, push comes to shove.

pollypry
03-09-2006, 05:21 PM
yeah, your opinion is wrong.

Maple Syrup
03-12-2006, 04:40 PM
"It's like I'm sayin..." I've been watching the same 3 seasons everyone else has been watching for years now... fucking YEARS now. Some just annoy me now. Only a couple though. Besides, Menocu didn't fare too well in the Greatest Sketch thread... or did it? I'm too lazy to check. Or just lazy enough not to. Whichever's more "hardcore".

quartersmostly
03-12-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Maple Syrup
"It's like I'm sayin..." I've been watching the same 3 seasons everyone else has been watching for years now... fucking YEARS now. Some just annoy me now. Only a couple though. Besides, Menocu didn't fare too well in the Greatest Sketch thread... or did it? I'm too lazy to check. Or just lazy enough not to. Whichever's more "hardcore". Which Season don't you watch?

Other than John Ennis I don't find the The 13th apostle sketch all that great.

Protester
03-13-2006, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by quartersmostly
Which Season don't you watch?

Other than John Ennis I don't find the The 13th apostle sketch all that great.

Then leave your sandals at the front desk with Sheila.

Maple Syrup
03-13-2006, 03:49 AM
I always forget there were 4 seasons... If I didn't watch a season it would probably be 4. No reason in particular... just when I feel like watching some Mr Show, I don't usually grab season 4 first... I grab a snack.

quartersmostly
03-13-2006, 03:52 AM
You're right season 4 totally sucks.

quartersmostly
03-13-2006, 04:00 AM
Protester more like Quotester
Originally posted by Protester
Then leave your sandals at the front desk with Sheila.


Originally posted by Protester
You're s***ting in my mouth and calling it a sundae.

HEY HEY! HO HO! THE GIRLS WE SLEPT WITH HAVE GOT TO GO!

Today we'll have a visit from Captain Mr. Sargeant and the Marine Corps Improvisors.
Originally posted by Protester
I don't care if his head is in a f***ing fish bowl just tell me he's gonna live!
Well in that case I have good news.
Originally posted by Protester
I want you to take a swing at the bobby, I want to get things all loosey goosey.

You play loud music, you f*** P***y in the hallway, I don't give s***!
Originally posted by Protester
The yellow one is for the young people to know we care and the orange one is for the companions.

6 Inch Taint
03-13-2006, 10:39 PM
I like the one where the guy says he has a six inch taint.

RizzleMcIzzle
03-13-2006, 10:50 PM
Guys, would you close the fucking door?! You're letting all these gimmicks in!

Protester
03-14-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by quartersmostly
Protester more like Quotester

Quartersmostly more like Quotesmostly.

agent_PUNT
03-15-2006, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Protester
Quartersmostly more like Quotesmostly.

actually, based on the number of quotes he used in comparison to the total amount of posts he has made, the nickname "Quotesmostly" doesn't really work.

sorry for being such a cunt.

quartersmostly
03-15-2006, 02:56 AM
Thanks for taking care of that for me punt.

Protester
03-15-2006, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by agent_PUNT
actually, based on the number of quotes he used in comparison to the total amount of posts he has made, the nickname "Quotesmostly" doesn't really work.

sorry for being such a cunt.

I meant by all the quotes he quoted me with on that post hence- Quotesmostly. Just pointing out the obvious just as Quartersmostly pointed out the same. No offense meant by it.

I just noticed noone was posting anything in This topic and I had a little fun quoteing Mr. Show. For a while there I was the only one. Excuse me for posting, I know how forum vets can be with noobs.

Way to roll out the welcome mat, or cardboard.

agent_PUNT
03-16-2006, 12:21 AM
i think i was kidding around.

CptPlanet
03-16-2006, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by agent_PUNT
i think i was kidding around.

hahaha look at your postcount




fuck you

CptPlanet
03-16-2006, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Protester
I meant by all the quotes he quoted me with on that post hence- Quotesmostly. Just pointing out the obvious just as Quartersmostly pointed out the same. No offense meant by it.

I just noticed noone was posting anything in This topic and I had a little fun quoteing Mr. Show. For a while there I was the only one. Excuse me for posting, I know how forum vets can be with noobs.

Way to roll out the welcome mat, or cardboard.

if i was a forum vet i'd put you to sleep, dog

Protester
03-16-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by CptFaggot
if i was a forum vet i'd put you to sleep, dog

I fixed that for you


Pussy

Brain Stew
03-16-2006, 01:13 PM
I see no difference.

CptPlanet
03-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Protester
I fixed that for you


Pussy ur such a punny guy

Brain Stew
03-16-2006, 01:24 PM
Oh, he called you CptFaggot! That's deliriously hilarious.

pollypry
03-16-2006, 02:01 PM
Hey hey hey lay off the new guy, he doesn't know anyone around here. Why don't you pick on someone your own brain size, like a mouse!!!

You alright? Don't worry about them they're just a bunch of meatheads. What class you got next?

Kelsy
03-16-2006, 02:53 PM
somebody wants to fuck the newwwwww guuy

teengirlsquad
03-16-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Maple Syrup
I really dislike the Menocu house of the future sketch. Funny once though. "Me no c u" is classic Jay. you are a fucking retard.

teengirlsquad
03-16-2006, 03:07 PM
hi everybody

quartersmostly
03-16-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by teengirlsquad
hi everybody Where's Stabby?

teengirlsquad
03-16-2006, 03:17 PM
check the yahoo US news message boards! (what a weirdo)

Kelsy
03-16-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by teengirlsquad
hi everybody

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HI! HI!

teengirlsquad
03-16-2006, 03:20 PM
HI! KELSY!!!!!!!!!!!

quartersmostly
03-16-2006, 03:31 PM
Hi Danielle!!! Sorry aobut the stabby thing, I'm really happy your are here.

Are you going to stick around for a while or is this just one of your bi-monthly visits?

teengirlsquad
03-16-2006, 03:35 PM
i'll be around - i have a job now i have to try to take advantage of. i like getting paid for entertaining myself.

Protester
03-16-2006, 03:43 PM
No need to defend me guys and girls, I'm an adult. I can handle a heckler. Now back to the subject of lest favorite.

My least fav. one of them is the talk show at sea. It sucked major sausage just like CaptPlanet's comeback. You might as well not posted anything.

teengirlsquad
03-16-2006, 03:47 PM
how rude. this thread had obviously been in the middle of discussing me and general hello's how are you's to me.
besides that sketch has the line life is precious and god and the bible - which is probably the title of the sketch. and also i remember someone was wearing a funny shirt.

pollypry
03-16-2006, 03:47 PM
what's your job danielle tell me.

quartersmostly
03-16-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by teengirlsquad
how rude. this thread had obviously been in the middle of discussing me and general hello's how are you's to me.
besides that sketch has the line life is precious and god and the bible - which is probably the title of the sketch. and also i remember someone was wearing a funny shirt. Way to hijack this two and a half year old thread Danielle. Also protester you are wrong that sketch is funny. Not the best but clearly not the worst, and I'm surprised you don't like it there is some pretty quotable material in that one.

teengirlsquad
03-16-2006, 03:51 PM
nice new avatar quarters .. i wish i could be in your brain as you do your "quarter" google image search every so often

pollypry
03-16-2006, 03:53 PM
FINE DON'T

teengirlsquad
03-16-2006, 03:54 PM
oh poo i missed your question!!!!!!! im sorry . my job is working in a jewelry store!!!! its fun.

teengirlsquad
03-16-2006, 03:54 PM
whatssss your job???

quartersmostly
03-16-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by teengirlsquad
whatssss your job??? my job has been missing you for the last few months but I just got fired.

pollypry
03-16-2006, 03:57 PM
I don't have one, I still have too much money. But thank you for answering me, you're tops!

teengirlsquad
03-16-2006, 04:01 PM
who would fire you? you are like a human unicorn or something you are so special!!!!!!

Protester
03-16-2006, 04:12 PM
Okay, you got me, it wasn't THAT bad. But it just took too much time developing. Mustache Rides 5 cents was the T shirt. I don't know maybe it was too far fetched.

Still, I didn't like it.

But I'm glad to see this forum has life. I thought it was dead. I kept checking to see if there were new posts.

Kelsy
03-16-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by teengirlsquad
whatssss your job???

Danielle! Danielle! LOOK AT ME! DANIELLE!! I GOT A JOB! HEY DANIELLE!! DANNNIIIEELLE!

teengirlsquad
03-16-2006, 04:25 PM
ok ok ok GEEEEZZZZZZZZZ whats your JOB whats everyones job yikessssssss

Kelsy
03-16-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by teengirlsquad
ok ok ok GEEEEZZZZZZZZZ whats your JOB whats everyones job yikessssssss
nevermind :(

Brain Stew
03-16-2006, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by teengirlsquad
ok ok ok GEEEEZZZZZZZZZ whats your JOB whats everyones job yikessssssss
Computer programmer and in my spare time I enjoy having a chip on my shoulder.

RizzleMcIzzle
03-16-2006, 04:39 PM
I want to join danielle's welcome back committee too! hi!!!!

Stabby
03-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by teengirlsquad
ok ok ok GEEEEZZZZZZZZZ whats your JOB whats everyones job yikessssssss

this is what you do all day at work? I should forward this to your boss.

editors note: danielle has been working for about 4 weeks but has YET to bring home a complete paycheck! Meanwhile I have to eat reheated cardboard and dry myself with old newspapers becasue shes too "busy" to remember to ask to get paid.

quartersmostly
03-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Stabby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Treebeard
03-16-2006, 05:08 PM
THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER




ps-please note that danielle and stabby didn't come back until AFTER i did

teengirlsquad
03-17-2006, 08:06 AM
LOL!

hows da tree?