PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Show horror story

Anna
11-10-2003, 01:53 PM
OK-- I must vent. I forked over 20 bucks for season 4 of Mr. Show that some guy had on VCD. I had watched seasons 1-3 about a million times, plus the four tapes I have of Bob and David's appearences on various talk shows, adult swim, the Next! pilot etc. I was literally going through withdrawal waiting for the season 4 VCD's to show up. The guy kept saying he'd mail them "tomorrow" but never did. Anyway... they finally came this morning and...

He didn't bother to put the VCD's in any packaging so they were in millions of teeny tiny pieces in the envelope. I literally started to cry I was so upset. Yes, and I know that's fucking retarded as though I'm some teen idol worshipping fool, but I was so excited to watch the fourth season, most of which I've never seen. I was more let down about that than I was about breaking up with my ex-boyfriend. Seriously. Sometimes, life sucks.

ProfessorMurder
11-10-2003, 06:23 PM
Why don't you go on Kazaa.com and download Season 4 there? That's what I did.

If you want the entire Season 4, let me know. I'll hook you up.

Anna
11-10-2003, 07:11 PM
OH MY GOD I WOULD LOVE SEASON 4!!!!

I can't download it all from Kazaa-- for some reason it won't work on my computer and my internet connection isn't fast enough. I would be so eternally grateful to have season 4.

I emailed you about it...

Johnny Panic
11-12-2003, 05:35 AM
Hey Anna, would you (or some other willing board member) be willing to hook a UK fan up with those tapes of their TV appearances, etc? I look on eBay and precious little pops up, and of course they're never going to be on TV over here.