huond
05-21-2005, 06:50 PM
It is up at myspleen.com and it is insanely funny

3v3+Z
05-22-2005, 06:05 PM
thanks

3v3+Z
05-22-2005, 06:16 PM
Oops. I guess MySpleen doesn't like me anymore. Probably because I almost never use BitTorrent unless I'm looking for something in particular. I never open the program because it slows down my computer to a crippled crawl, so as a result I'm never sharing anything. Oh well. Know anywhere else I can leech it from? If not, I'll just wait. No big whoop.

huond
05-22-2005, 06:34 PM
I've been told that if you use Azureus (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/), it will bypass the wait-time automatically because of something the program does or something. It is also good for downloading only selected files from torrents like season sets from which you only want one or two episodes.

Brain Stew
05-22-2005, 07:21 PM
Azureus is the best BitTorrent client.

Dr Jason
05-29-2005, 10:52 PM
I can't wait for this show to actually air.

agent_PUNT
06-15-2005, 02:16 PM
the Comedy Central site has the pilot episode up for free download.

it's pretty much what you'd expect from those guys.

I promise you that people who don't know Stella will look at it with confused eyes and ask "i don't get it, are they supposed to be gay?"

tjamick
06-15-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by agent_PUNT

I promise you that people who don't know Stella will look at it with confused eyes and ask "i don't get it, are they supposed to be gay?"
Thats the reaction everyone gives me when i show them the Stella Shorts DVD. I also met some pot heads that thought Eugene Mirmans marijuana video was an actual anti-drug ad.

ME!!!!
06-15-2005, 07:45 PM
On the stella note. Does anyone know what the song the play in 'audition' is called?

TomWopat
06-15-2005, 08:11 PM
I have dialup, so bittorrent is useless to me.

SushiBarMachine
06-15-2005, 08:35 PM
saw it on Comedy Central .com , it was a lot better than the previous clips I saw of the show
________
Mercedes-benz 600 (disambiguation) history (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_600_(disambiguation))

galia melon
06-15-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by agent_PUNT
the Comedy Central site has the pilot episode up for free download.

it's pretty much what you'd expect from those guys.

http://home.comcast.net/~inhibitors/new_files/Premiere.wmv

agent_PUNT
06-16-2005, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by ME!!!!
On the stella note. Does anyone know what the song the play in 'audition' is called?

the dance is a rip off of the old Flash Dance and JLo video right?

I'll say check the Flash Dance Soundtrack or whatever?

that's a shot in the dark, i don't remember the song

check the credits?

ME!!!!
06-16-2005, 10:04 AM
No. I was talking about the audition short movie they have on college humor.

merkwurkdiglieb
06-20-2005, 12:48 AM
The song is a doobie brothers song, according to the DVD commentary.

ChrisBulla
06-21-2005, 04:14 PM
cool

Brain Stew
06-24-2005, 05:20 AM
You can watch the first episode at Comedy Central's website at:

http://www.comedycentral.com/events/stella/first_look/index.jhtml

milogan
06-28-2005, 01:59 PM
the best part is when they're dancing and they have the slow motion shots of the dance doubles, no effort at all to hide it. beautiful.

Pali
07-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Just saw the second episode. Didn't think it was as strong as the pilot, but still awesome.

Verdicts people!?

5InchTaint
07-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by milogan
the best part is when they're dancing and they have the slow motion shots of the dance doubles, no effort at all to hide it. beautiful.
I thought that was great. The second episode wan't as strong as the pilot but it was still pretty good. I like this show and hope it sticks around for awhile. It's shot surprisingly well for a Comedy Central show. I think it's the best offering CC has going right now with the whole Dave Chappelle debacle.

AndersLevant
07-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Does anyone else find it odd that Comedy Central produces something as absurd as this show, but still airs something as mundane as Blue Collar TV?

ME!!!!
07-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by AndersLevant
Does anyone else find it odd that Comedy Central produces something as absurd as this show, but still airs something as mundane as Blue Collar TV?

I think Comedy Central probably has alot of fights in their office. The place is split between genuine comedy obsessed nerds a la us. And market obsessed yuppies (*cough*jews). That's why they have comedy special for Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn, and Paul F. Thompkins, but also Dat Phan, and that tall jew lesbian.

It's similar to Adult Swim. They have the true comedy loving stoners and Williams Street, and the duesch bags who want nothing more than to cram week-old "American Dad" reruns in you.