PDA

View Full Version : Death With Dignity Right-to-Die

kennyl
03-31-2010, 05:44 PM
[Hey Bill,

Would love to see you address a topic near and dear to my heart and I suspect near and dear to most of your fans hearts as well. The topic is one that your dear friend Mr. Ashcroft brought to my attention when he mobilized the entire Federal government (and the Catholic Church) to jump in on the side of keeping Terri Schiavo alive and in a vegative state against the wishes of her husband and loved ones.

I am confident that if you had one of your staff research the matter starting with Jon B. Eisenberg's book "The Religious Right's Conspiracy to Take Away Our Rights", I am sure you would find a new topic to use on your show. You might also have your staff look into the matter of the State of Georgia entraping and arresting one of the leaders of the Death With Dignity movement by having a state cop pretend to be near death and ask for help in dying. They not only arrested several of our leaders whose average age was over 75 but also froze our funds on a RICO complaint that was thrown out of court.
If you look up the Right-to-Die web site I am sure you will find enough material to fill several programs.