PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Maddow Is A Big Fat Idiot

maxwell
06-03-2010, 01:47 AM
Rachel Maddow says that Barack Obama is gonna need to get vote-power in the Senate to see through with his claim that the 21st century will have sustainable fuel sources. But Rachel Maddow is a robotic old nerd girl...

She's just there to make Bill Gates seem less like a sinister man of industry...she's there to put a human face on Bill Gates.

But Gates already has a human face. They stretched it right over the robot parts in his Negatronic brain.

For Barack Obama to successfully midwife the new age of sustainable fuels, he will have to do something far different and more intelligent than playing the same old political games. And he has proven in the last two years that playing the same old political games is all he's really skilled at. It's too bad. We don't have anywhere else to GO...and the oil lobby is insanely bent on using the least clean and most expensive forms of fuel possible.

Barack is basically a representative of a sort of politics that they call Hardball.

He confronts other politicians, he says no forcefully and means it, he has backroom meetings and deals with intruigues successfully, and he has the support of other political game players -- even those who are not of his party -- who do business the same way.

He's proud of it...they all are. As a result that HE is blind to, there's not gonna be any thinking outside the box that will solve one single social problem that faces the United States. And Obama is the Good Cop! if the GOP get back into power, there will immediately be movements towards war, even if they have to fund the sort of foriegn nationals who will trigger wars...in the same way that Colin Powell and Dick Cheney calmly oversaw the training of soldiers in the war between the U. S. S. R. and Afghanistan -- soldiers who now are Taliban and al-Kaida, soldiers who were trained by United States' citizens' tax monies...

Barack got to where he is in 2010 in part by being able to play Hardball with the old-heads and Good Old Boys of that elite monied level of heirarchy.

But now, it's all that he knows how to do. Hence there will be no innovation, no thinking outside the box. From Mr. Obama. At all.

He has had as of today 40+ days to prove that he could think outside the box. He has not done so and why would he not? With this massive crisis facing the United States and the world?

The United States suffers from massive brain drain because of the embarassing reign of maniac George W. Bush. When Al Gore was elected POTUS by the people -- and Kathy Harris and Dubya's brother, then Governor of swing-state Florida jeb Bush successfully cooked the books until Gore was cheated of the election -- a lot of the effective brain power of the United States saw that and left.

There's no shortage of nurds and geeks. But theirs has always been the sort of intellect that is nothing when it comes to actually solving hard problems. Down near Venice, Louisiana, there are all sorts of nebbishy social retards with expensive degrees nurding and geeking around. They are impotent...such people never become Nikolai Teslas, Marie Curies, Michiu Kakus, Carl Sagans, R. Buckminster Fullers or Marilyn Vos Savants.

They become geeks and nurds and have no chance! -- of contributing effective brain power. People of all walks of life recognize that there is a difference between geeks and nurds -- social retards -- and geniuses -- people who can bring their intellect to bear to profoundly aid society with ideas.

As have Nikolai Tesla, Marie Curie, Michiu Kaku, Carl Sagan, R. Buckminster Fuller and Marilyn Vos Savants.

--

Nothing will change, the British Petroleum (BP) stupidity in Louisiana will remain a disaster, and current projections of August as a time when the leak will be capped are probably lies.

Not that far to the west are the oil fields of Texas.
There, George Bush and his sons and his lover, Richard B. Cheney are there making sure that an oil footing will remain an oil footing (did I say lover? I'm sorry...they don't love each other. read the sentence again and replace "lover" with "butt-buddy"...)

(note:

are you GETTING this? is this not going over your head, are you reading it and, agree or disagree, is it making sense to you?

first, i'm gratified and must congratulate you. second: you belong here:

http://www.marilynvossavant.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

maxwell
06-03-2010, 01:56 AM
Rachel Maddow is a pandering intellectual pre-adolescent who would benefit more from being fired than from continuing to impersonate an actual journalist. She's just there to put a human face on Bill Gates' Giant Evil Robot Corporation. It's too bad...but sincere journalism is obviously DENIED and not allowed by major fiscal governing entities like Microsoft, FOX and Turner Broadcasting...none of which want to risk that their dirty little fingers in everybody's pies could be observed doing some crime -- that would then get reported on CNN, MSNBC or FOXNews.

as such, Rachel Maddow is like pretty much all the rest of the major tv news heads right now with the possible exception of the comics at Comedy Central, who are DUH-JOKING -- so they don't HAVE to be credible as journalists.

Often they are, anyway.

I find Rachel Maddow personally offensive because she seems pointed at me.
She is relatively youthful compared to O' Reilly or Brokaw or Andrea Mitchell, and she is famously lesbian, meaning she is meant to appeal to progressives.

A corporate mouthpiece who won't tell the truth when it comes to THEIR bosses, however, is no better than any other sort of corporate mouthpiece.

---

Now she's in Louisiana, making sincere faces.

i would rather get news from "Flo, The Progressive Girl"

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2512/4233793481_71a8aba55f.jpg

maxwell
06-03-2010, 02:24 AM
i'll be continuing this article.

here's a hint about what the next part will be about:

Noun 1. panderer - someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce)
fancy man, pandar, pander, pimp, procurer, ponce

England - a division of the United Kingdom

offender, wrongdoer - a person who transgresses moral or civil law

procuress - a woman pimp

whoremaster, whoremonger - a pimp who procures whores
2. panderer - a person who serves or caters to the vulgar passions or plans of others (especially in order to make money)
bad person - a person who does harm to others

voodoochile
06-03-2010, 06:08 PM
how do you feel about candy crowley??

maxwell
08-23-2010, 10:55 PM
how do you feel about candy crowley??

i would fuck her for America. if there were multiple fuck sessions i could potentially add inches to my upper body, my pectorals and triceps. The glutes would get a workout, too. She hasn't got a chance to really tell Americans and the world the whole truth as long as she is working at CNN. I think I feel sorry for her, I think that they laugh at her when her back is turned, and I bet she cries herself to sleep some nights. I bet that when she was younger she hoped that she could make the world a better place, instead of, well, what she is doing.

maxwell
01-20-2015, 04:02 AM
huh.
guess he didn't like my answer.

(i bet her pussy doesn't stink. it probably is redolent of Summer's Eve, with perhaps just the lightest feminine musk of a decent, functioning human baby-hole that maybe wants to show "the world" that it's a good pussy, a strong pussy, a pussy capable of fair and balanced coverage of a masculine shaft.

(a fat pussy, naturally, for of course Candy Crowley is nothing if she is not robust, stout, on the heaviside layer, biggish, a "woman of size," plumper than most, full figured, exhibiting largesse, yeah, she's got fat knockers, too.

(i guess, looking back at 2009, that i would not actually fuck Candy Crowley. after all, she is the power of Cable News Network....actually, i would probably just lay back and hang on to the Earth for dear life and let her fuck me, be the fuckee until her ravening and long-suppressed sexual mores were finally satiated.

(all those heavy meals when she wanted an intelligent and sophisticated male partner of means -- not to mention an erudite man of belles lettres like myself, Maxwell, yes, indeed, all those burgers and fries and regrettable pizzas...like many big and attractive women, she is simply so intelligent and willful and self-possessed that there was never a man that was not intimidated by her intellect when she wanted to have a lay, and so she became a Burger Queen. forgive me Candy, you awesome fat fuck factory...where was i when you needed me?

hastag yes all women