PDA

View Full Version : How Can You People Support David Cross

BLACK PATRIOT
12-18-2003, 06:21 PM
I was shocked to hear about his racism. I have no doubt that most Dimorats are racists, they were the party of slavery and segregation in America and the party that supported the communists and other tyrants, but usually they keep it under wraps so that Jesse Jackson doesn't complain. This David Cross loser broke through all this. The more I read about him the more shocked I am. He opposed America's liberation of Iraq! He doesn't believe in God! How can you support a man with such repulsive views?

cabaretvoltaire
12-20-2003, 03:52 AM
http://www.msnbc.com/news/1639839.jpg

Tenaciousd1212
12-23-2003, 08:13 PM
Dear Black Patriot, if that is your real name,

There's something called freedom of speech.

P.S. YOU SUCK!

buttfor
12-24-2003, 06:07 PM
It is funny that "BLACK PATRIOT" uses the term "YOU PEOPLE" in the subject of an e-mail that is an attempt to label David Cross a racist. Racists often use the term "YOU PEOPLE" when they address groups they consider beneath them.

Thank you "BLACK PATRIOT" for more proof that military intelligence is truly an oxymoron.

goatgod
12-26-2003, 04:42 PM
Hey BP, you can't call someone a racist and condemn them with out an explanation. Do you have any sort of proof the david is a racist? What have you read about him that tells you that he is?

gerald hennessy
12-28-2003, 12:46 AM
don't respond to this thread. its some guy trolling. let it die.

Tenaciousd1212
12-29-2003, 01:05 PM
Hey BLACK PATRIOT RACIST PIECE OF SHIT,

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BABY!

tom, visitor
12-31-2003, 12:33 PM
that the initial poster is joking? there's no way that he's being sincere. you guys are jumping down his throat, and he was just trying to make you laugh.

Epsilon
12-31-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by tom, visitor
you guys do realize, don't you that the initial poster is joking? there's no way that he's being sincere. you guys are jumping down his throat, and he was just trying to make you laugh.
But he's only got one post. Strange that he would crack a "joke" like that and then disappear forever.

GitOffMyLand
12-31-2003, 01:01 PM
He's probably just another bored-at-work asshole. Sometimes being a bored-at-work asshole is mildly entertaining, however. Like going onto a Grateful Dead chatboard and talking about how hippies smell like shit...

tom, visitor
01-02-2004, 11:45 AM
what are the chances that somebody who knows enough about David Cross to know that he is an atheist and was against the war actually dislikes him?

Doesn't explain the explain the racism thing, though, unless that was intended as a complete non-sequitor. Maybe it's David himself, rabble-rouser that he is!

gerald hennessy
01-02-2004, 03:32 PM
Apparently the "racism" thing is in regards to an icident a few weeks ago at a Dean fundraiser in New York. He used the word "nigger" a few times. Check out this update
http://pub104.ezboard.com/faspecialthingthetenaciousdfanboardfrm2.showMessag e?topicID=926.topic

tom, visitor
01-02-2004, 04:28 PM
still haven't seen david live, but accounts such as these, his cd, and the "let america laugh" dvd gives me some sense of what i'm missing.

Mr. Pants
01-03-2004, 04:25 PM
While I usually frown on David's political humor, he is a very funny guy and is entitled to his opinion like any other human being. Although I am getting a little tired of his one-sided bashing of anything a Republican does.

PS, Howard Dean has a dick in his mouth right now.

gerald hennessy
01-04-2004, 03:53 AM
While I am usually impressed by Mr Pants' posts (he is a very funny guy and is entitled to his opinion like any other human being) I am getting a little tired of his one-sided bashing of Howard Dean and the Democrats

PS, Is Howard Dean gay?

Ultradeeg
01-12-2004, 02:18 PM
What's a dimorat?

Tenaciousd1212
01-12-2004, 08:50 PM
Did anyone else find it LMAO funny when David spoofed the KKK in the last song of his CD? He says the N word, and is nominated for a grammy. So, what's the big fucking deal?

PMWeav
01-14-2004, 09:09 PM
he isn't racist, democrats aren't racist. Alot of REPUBLICANS are racist. Democrats are for things like affirmitive action and against racial profiling, while Republicans want to destroy affirmitive action and enact racial profiling. Most people who are not caucasian are Democrats for the very reason that the republican party caters to the interest of white christians. And what you call being against the liberation of the Iraqi people, I call being against a war that cost our country and the people of iraq money and lives, we are not the worlds police, there are many countries in africa ruled by ruthless dictators, but we don't care because they don't have oil. No matter what we do, Iraq will never have a stable government and will be ruled by terrorist. Saddam Husein had less to do with 9/11 than Saudi Arabia, the Saudi royal family finances Al Queda, yet we don't attack them because we sold out so we could get their oil. And as for the not believing in god thing, I think people can believe what they want, not believing in god doesn't make someone bad, usually it just means that they're very scientifically minded or have other beliefs, there is nothing wrong with that. So in conclusion, educate yourself fool!

Ultradeeg
01-15-2004, 01:16 AM
YEAH!!!You goddamn dimorat! i figured out what it is...its the way the uneducated tell the difference between mice and rats...dimomice and dimorats....or its just a rat thats not too bright....a dimorat....i don't know. i just love finding mispelled words in the rants of the stoopid...yeah with 2 o's bitch!

kungfuafrican
01-16-2004, 01:47 PM
no its true. david cross is a racist democrat you hates bush. he was against the liberation of iraq, and personally voted against freeing the slaves after the civil war (the big one). how can i support him? i won't lie, its hard. there are days when i feel like i can't take his bullshit anymore. sometimes i think i want to leave him. but i stop myself and think, what would i be without him? only a delusional, david cross-obsessed homosexual who mistakenly believes he's in a serious relationship with the famous comedian? yes. but moreso, i like to think of myself as a true democrat, a humanist if you will. and a racist. and i curse inappropriately. fuck.

www.missiontonight.com

GhettoHick
01-16-2004, 06:14 PM
i heard that he dosnet like red-necks

Hank Hill
04-22-2004, 09:18 PM
Yeah, on the Shut Up You Fucking Baby CD, he just goes "You know what I hate?".... then blasts out the nig-word.

But, thats his problem. He's being closed-minded and will miss out on things in life because of this. He's still funny.

sizzlingsteaks
04-23-2004, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Hank Hill
Yeah, on the Shut Up You Fucking Baby CD, he just goes "You know what I hate?".... then blasts out the nig-word.

But, thats his problem. He's being closed-minded and will miss out on things in life because of this. He's still funny.

I'm still surprised by the number of people who haven't mastered the logistics behind satirical humour. I don't blame you if you're white and just don't get it, but a lot of people with the inside track can tell when you're using a word with intentional malice, or in the context of a joke. David was playing on the double standard that there's much stigma attached to the word when it is used outside of the black community. Credentials: I'm Chinese.

keepthechaaange
04-23-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Hank Hill

i really hope you arent such an idiot that you couldnt tell that that was an OBVIOUS joke and that he didnt mean anything by it.

hell, jerry minor was a cast member of mr. show. if crossy was racist, wouldnt the cast been all white? use your brain, dumbass.

Push2Flush
04-23-2004, 11:31 AM
i happened to hear daves upcoming album already, and if they are complaining about shut up you fuckin baby, this board will be full of complaints on "its not funny" its political, offensive, and david cross!

agent_PUNT
04-23-2004, 02:26 PM
This is the funniest thread I've seen in a long time. I dearly want this debate to continue...so I'm going to make some random comments about David Cross so that everyone can yell some more... here we go.

How Can You People Support David Cross???

Fact 1) David Cross wrote a song about skull-fucking Native American babies. Not cool

Fact 2) David Cross has never been to Brazil.

Fact 3) David Cross once talked about his mother masterbating.

Fact 4) David Cross sleeps on a pile of refugees.

Fact 5) David's pile of refugees sleep on a pile of money.

Fact 6) David Cross killed union workers in a Coca-Cola plant in Columbia.

What makes America great is that we don't question our leaders. When someone like David Cross comes along and challenges the status quo we must treat this as a serious threat. Remember 9/11? Don't forget. David wants you to forget.
We can't forget. Or the terrorists will win.

tjamick
04-23-2004, 03:28 PM
he also has raped nearly every a-list celebrity and some b-listers, he wants, and i quote, "death... ... to all of those scruchy faced... ... downs syndrome... ... kids" and he, despite being (formerly) jewish, is an active member of the knights of christ.

Stabby
04-23-2004, 08:57 PM
Whos this david cross guy?

tjamick
04-23-2004, 11:34 PM
he's a very un-funny, unpatriotic, and anti- family asshole who gets his kicks out of telling people things they have no need to hear. just to make them feel bad. and worst of all, i hear he smokes the marijuana.

gerald hennessy
04-24-2004, 12:47 AM
i bet he's a communist

JoshG123
04-24-2004, 02:49 AM
ok, um, first, I just wanna say to this gentleman, he needs to check his attitude cause it's the 90's and that stuff doesn't play, Mr. Macho Man.
And fake girl, you oughta be able to have your own imaginary baby cause the most wonderful thing in the world is to be and imaginary mother.
And me, I oughta keep my mouth shut cause my momma taught me to keep out of other people's business.

I should know... I'm 7 feet tall.

kulguyssj4
04-24-2004, 08:13 AM
I think David Cross is funny sometimes. I mean I'm a conservative but I take everything in stride. I don't like how Rush or Ann Coulter make us look a lot like blubbering baffoons. David Cross is just trying to get people's attention. Sometimes he doesn't need to because he's so funny on his own. It's kind of like the sketch about cussing in commercials. Globo-Chem doesn't need to do that but they want to get people's attention

kulguyssj4
04-24-2004, 08:20 AM
OK, I didn't read all of the posts. But now I have something to say. I as a republican still respect what other republicans/democrats/independent/third parties have to say. I was for the war in Iraq but I don't support Bush's way of handling it. I don't agree with John Kerry's plan either. Although I do call myself a republican that doesn't mean I don't have liberal beliefs. I am somewhat for the separation of church and state because in Matthew when Jesus is preaching he talks about how when you pray you need to go into your room and shut your door. You can't fast and tell eveybody else you're fasting. I'm sick of people labeling other people. You guys have been watching a little too much Chappelle's Show. Stereotypes might have been true and can be applied to some people but what about all the other people who are working hard to not be labeled. You need to get out and smell the roses.

PS I'm sorry for that cliche

gerald hennessy
04-24-2004, 04:41 PM
"I am somewhat for the separation of church and state."

This gets my vote for quote of the year.

CHRISTIANHATER
11-22-2004, 03:58 PM
YOU MUST BE RETARDED TO THINK THAT DAVID CROSS ISN'T FUNNY. THE ONLY REAL FUNNY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD ARE THE GUYS WHO MAKE FUN OF RELIGION, BECAUSE THAT IS ALL RELIGION IS, A JOKE. EXAMPLES: GEORGE CARLIN, DAVID CROSS, PENN & TELLER, AND ADAM CAROLLA. THE MEN WHO THINK WITH ENOUGH LOGIC TO KNOW GOD NEVER EXISTED. US ATHIESTS WANT MORE PEOPLE LIKE THIS TO EXPOSE YOU CRAZY RELIGITES, YOU SHOULD ALL BE PUT IN TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL. WHAT EVIDENCE CAN YOU BRING FORTH TO PROVE GOD EXISTED, OUTSIDE OF THE DAMN BIBLE OF COURSE. DAVID CROSS IS RIGHT MOST THE TIME, AND ALL RELIGIONS ARE A SCAM. SO CONTINUE TO EAT YOU CHEESUS CHRUST PIZZA , YOU DAMN RELIGITES. TALKIN ABOUT SLAVERY, WELL THE BIBLE TELLS YOU TO ,SO, WHY ARE YOU BITCHIN ABOUT IT. AND FOR ALL YOU THAT BELIEVE THE WORLD WILL END ONE DAY, AND THAT DAY COMES AND IT DOESN'T, MAYBE YOUR PEOPLES WORLD SHOULD COME TO AN END SENSE YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT IT.

CptPlanet
11-22-2004, 04:42 PM
i'm glad i get to be the first person to say fuck you and shut up.

JohnDenver
11-22-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by agent_PUNT

Fact 4) David Cross sleeps on a pile of refugees.

Fact 5) David's pile of refugees sleep on a pile of money.

I'm at work and this made me do one of those embarassing staccato laugh/honk things at my computer screen. I just got some strange looks. Nicely done.

Random question that I don't think diserves its own thread: David Cross is supposedly (formerly) Jewish, but Cross just seems like the most un-Jewish name. Like, bizarro world Jewish. I thought maybe it was just an uncommon Jewish name, but my grandmother's maiden name was Cross, and she was really really Irish, so, again, bizarro world Jewish. Is this on purpose, like some stage name he came up with in college? Is he only half Jewish? Are Jewish people actually named Cross as well? I know this is a dumb question, I just had to ask it so maybe it will get the fuck out of my head. Cheers.

Stabby
11-22-2004, 08:51 PM
who the fuck is david cross!?

tjamick
11-23-2004, 02:06 AM
the bald guy that sucked his own dick in scary movie 2. i think.

also, i know a kid named david cross and he snorted a birth control pill thinking it would get him high. he isnt jewish either. rvrey time i go to his house he invites me to go to church with him. i know this has no relevence to anything else being said here, but i like to talk.

apotatojudge
11-23-2004, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by JohnDenver
I'm at work and this made me do one of those embarassing staccato laugh/honk things at my computer screen. I just got some strange looks. Nicely done.

Random question that I don't think diserves its own thread: David Cross is supposedly (formerly) Jewish, but Cross just seems like the most un-Jewish name. Like, bizarro world Jewish. I thought maybe it was just an uncommon Jewish name, but my grandmother's maiden name was Cross, and she was really really Irish, so, again, bizarro world Jewish. Is this on purpose, like some stage name he came up with in college? Is he only half Jewish? Are Jewish people actually named Cross as well? I know this is a dumb question, I just had to ask it so maybe it will get the fuck out of my head. Cheers.

I think only his mother is Jewish, which is why his last name isn't a Jewish name. I remember him talking about how no matter what, since he came out of his mom's Jewish vagina that he had to be a Jew. It's a law.

agent_PUNT
11-23-2004, 12:27 PM
his real last name is Rabinovitch. which is hebrew for Cross.

or in other words,

I don't know. But I think that his dad is probably NOT A JEW.

His dad was poor so I really don't think he was jewish.

SpatulaCity
11-23-2004, 01:46 PM
I also wondered about David's last name...

My grandfather was jewish, and his last name was Beck. But that's because his father or older brother or something changed it from the way more Russian-Jewy sounding name it originally was.

Maybe that's the deal.

Oh yeah, and was David's mom a single mom? Did his dad run out them or something? I don't know where I heard this....

tjamick
11-23-2004, 02:39 PM
yeah, he said in an interview that the thing that effected his life the most was his dad running out on him and his mom.

Mang0
11-23-2004, 02:41 PM
The results of that poll give me a warm glowing feeling insid

Probably cancer.

CptPlanet
11-23-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by tjamick
yeah, he said in an interview that the thing that effected his life the most was his dad running out on him and his mom.

are you being funny or are you being for reals? i've never heard that before.

agent_PUNT
11-23-2004, 03:24 PM
sounds familiar, but i think it was a joke. his dad was a shitty salesman... but i've never actually heard david talk about his parents in stand up, only his sisters

tjamick
11-23-2004, 03:40 PM
i read it in an interveiw. i dont know if he was joking or not, but it seemed like he was being serious.

RizzleMcIzzle
11-23-2004, 03:47 PM
So who's going to confess to being CHRISTIANHATER?

"CHEESUS CHRUST PIZZA"... classic.

Gogo
11-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Hey people on this thread that has posted besides me....Thanks for the laughs!!!!

Sweet Gerald
11-24-2004, 03:30 PM
All Im going to say is Politics and Religion....Count me OUT of this conversation...I'd be crucified....Im going someplace fun like the naughty yum yums thread...you guys have fun with the arguing and hatred....

Pit Pat
11-24-2004, 04:33 PM
I posted an ironic reply to this thread about one year ago. Pretty much the same thing I'm about to say here-

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY MORE RESPONSES TO THIS THREAD.

IF YOU DO, THAT BUMPS IT TO THE TOP OF THE FORUM, LIKE "CHRISTIANHATER" DID.

Yes, I realize the irony of the fact that I, myself, am replying to this thread. I'm dumb, ha ha, look at me.

If there are no moderators to lock or delete this thread, or ban "Christianhater," then let's please not reply to this thread anymore and ignore him, and it'll eventually go away as we make newer posts on top of that.

Thanks. And take it from me. I love you!

CptPlanet
11-24-2004, 05:48 PM
Pit Pat you're fucking old school. Can we use this thread to have you tell us stories about what old BUTM was like? It's sort of like we're a bunch of people living in a city full of mysterious ruins with no clue about who built it.

Tell us stories of the Old Ones.

NaturesOnions
01-24-2005, 02:20 PM

yugioh
01-24-2005, 03:04 PM
BUMP

thefatclam
01-25-2005, 10:17 PM
I hope most of these replies aren't intended to be serious.

Why is there even a DEBATE about whether David Cross is racist? On his latest live album, he clearly states his stance. He says he doesn't understand racism or how people could be racist. I don't know his direct quote but he also says something along the lines of "you have to be taught to hate", "hate isn't innate". He's referring to both racists and homophobes.

He even goes into a description of how crazy people in the south are for wanting THEIR BONES to be buried far away from THE BONES of black people.

People are masturbating to my bread and butter...and that's delicious.

THE FAT CLAM > CANADA'S ONION
http://thefatclam.drinksonfetus.com

Tommy
01-25-2005, 10:57 PM
:: fart ::

startsomething
01-27-2005, 01:45 AM
What I was expecting from most of the replies to this topic were people who actually get David Cross' humor, however, there were enough that don't to merit this reply. How many times has David actively brought up his Georgia hometown, as a mere segway into a bit about ignorant rednecks and how the south is so racist? Just about everytime he does stand-up. To call him racist is to call yourself a dumbass. I know there are plenty of you who understand his facetious form of comedy, and those are the people that David targets. These are the lucky ones who can honestly laugh at David's bits that may seem "extreme" and "offensive" because you know he's JOKING. It's a rare form of humor that forces you to think.

I'd like to think that the guy who started this topic is indeed joking and just looking to start a hot topic, but it's not something I think David would appreciate when it's spreading something false about him.

agent_PUNT
01-27-2005, 09:31 AM
David has a joke where he says that gay people use code names to tip off that they are gay.. for example, he continues, if your name is Chris you are straight... but if you're name is Christopher you're gay:

I'd like you to meet my straight friend Steve and my gay friend Steven.

But that begs the question... why does DAVE CROSS use the name DAVID CROSS....

was he outing himself????

that would make him the first openly gay asshole racist comic. Besides Dave Coullier.

Trevor K
01-27-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by BLACK PATRIOT
I was shocked to hear about his racism. I have no doubt that most Dimorats are racists, they were the party of slavery and segregation in America and the party that supported the communists and other tyrants, but usually they keep it under wraps so that Jesse Jackson doesn't complain. This David Cross loser broke through all this. The more I read about him the more shocked I am. He opposed America's liberation of Iraq! He doesn't believe in God! How can you support a man with such repulsive views?

Hey brotha...Nice!

We got a firestarter on our hands here. I love it!

agent_PUNT
01-27-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Trevor K
Hey brotha...Nice!

We got a firestarter on our hands here. I love it!

it was over a year ago.

Trevor K
01-27-2005, 03:23 PM
it was over a year ago.

Sorry o great Agent, I haven't been on here as much.

agent_PUNT
01-27-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Trevor K
Sorry o great Agent, I haven't been on here as much.

i learneded how to read dates along time before i came here Trevor K.

Trevor K
01-27-2005, 05:00 PM
i learneded how to read dates along time before i came here Trevor K.

OK, enuff...Jesus..Anything better to do up in Canada..
God you like a nagging wife..