PDA

View Full Version : "The Frank International Film Festival"

DandyFop
01-14-2004, 08:32 PM
So I was looking around at Bob n Dave's site, and I saw a message from Bob saying:

I, Bob, am going to attend (by request) my third Sundance Film Fest in a row! What gives? Well, besides my lovefor freezing my ass off and getting my yearly glimpse of Vincent Gallo standing around bored at a party, the short film that I made for the MELVIN GOES TO DINNER DVD, a little piece called "The Frank International Film Festival" won their hearts and will be shown in the festival. It features myself and Michael Bleiden (writer, "Melvin Goes to Dinner"), as well as Fred Armisen being fucking hilarious!

This means I might see Bob this weeked!! I hope I can track him down somehow. I haven't been able to find any info anywhere about when that movie will be playing though. I'll just keep an eye out for him though, I'm sure he'll be prancing up and down the streets of Park City.

GhettoHick
01-16-2004, 06:04 AM
what r u going to do if you run into him?

DandyFop
01-17-2004, 01:08 AM
I don't know...I already met him last year and when I tried to say something about Run Ronnie Run he looked pissed (not at me, just about the movie), so I'll stay away from that subject.

Last year he signed a Melvin Goes To Dinner postcard for me - it said "Barbara - My Shoes Hurt! - Bob Odenkirk"

Anyway, I actually just barely saw Michael Blieden, the writer and star of MGTD, at Albertson's, and introduced myself. He was really nice, so I'm hoping that maybe he'll introduce me to Bob though I really have no idea what I would say to him.