PDA

View Full Version : Get Rich or rip-off your mentor.

pollypry
11-13-2005, 06:29 AM
Has anybody seen Mister Curtis Jackson's new film? I've seen some really choice clips and it seems so beautifully shameful.

"What do you do?"
"I'm a gangsta."
"Seriously, what do you do?"
"I'm a rapper."
"..."
"I'm a gangsta rappa."

You wish you came up with it first. And this should be in the Sarah Silverman forum, but jesus fuck, all these categories are such a wank, who's seen Jesus is Magic?

SHIT, allll of this is in the wrong forum. Stop making me edit myself to deathshittears. So, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory sucked, huh? I asked for it to be moved, hold your horse cocks.

5InchTaint
11-13-2005, 06:12 PM
I'd rather just watch a Dolemite movie again.

klaus_kinski
11-13-2005, 06:21 PM
I'd rather watch "Roots" where, for a majority of the film, THE BLACK PEOPLE LOSE!

McAllister
11-17-2005, 11:05 PM
But roots has a happy ending...if you watch it backwards.

Roddimus
11-18-2005, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by klaus_kinski
I'd rather watch "Roots" where, for a majority of the film, THE BLACK PEOPLE LOSE!
Then James Earl Jones was born, and they finally won.

CptPlanet
11-18-2005, 11:30 AM
i dont want to sound racist but curtis jackson is the blackest name i've ever heard

AndersLevant
11-18-2005, 12:22 PM
Hey, guys, check out this message from a girl I turned down earlier this week:

You are such a freak. You don't even like movies. I guess you don't deserve such good treatment. I will treat you like shit from now on. You need someone to yell at you and be a bitch towards you so you can be happy. I told Amy to write all the bitchy things on our walls cuz I know you're watching. You are so desperate. I know you don't really have a girlfriend. You are a fucking liar, but that's not important anymore. How was your organic exam? Were you able to concentrate when you were taking it earlier tonight? You really should eat shit and die, because that's exactly what you deserve and you have no heart. You are a freak and a loser. By the way, did you get raped when you were a little boy? Is that why you are so afraid of human contact now? I hope you go to South America or South Africa and die of AIDS. Go fuck yourself.

It's me, Anders, again. Do you guys have any suggestions for how to continue the hilarity?

Rabot
11-18-2005, 03:16 PM
After you get aids but before you die you should rape her.

freetibetwpurch
11-18-2005, 03:39 PM
AIDS ain't what it used to be since Magic Johnson defeated it using positive mental attitude, a movie theater, and big teeth.

fritter
11-18-2005, 03:42 PM
my doctor told me if you give aids to enough people you don't have any left inside you and you're cured.

agent_PUNT
11-18-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by AndersLevant
I hope you go to South America or South Africa and die of AIDS. Go fuck yourself.

It's me, Anders, again. Do you guys have any suggestions for how to continue the hilarity?

first off, the fact that you can only get AIDS in south america and south africa is fucking news to me!

also, if you get AIDS, Don'T fuck yourself! It could kill you.

I think you should give her a deadpan response. like answer all her questions honestly as if you couldn't read her sarcasm.

then ask her if she wants to go jogging with you