PDA

View Full Version : KITH on tour

DandyFop
01-28-2004, 11:12 PM
I have to say, first of all, that damn I do love them Kids. I was lucky enough to meet Mark McKinney this year up at Sundance, and I asked him if they were planning to tour again. He kinda gave me a "I don't really know" answer. I would LOVE to see them on tour, I've just kinda recently discovered them.

Anyone here seen them live?

VanHammersly42
02-13-2004, 01:29 PM
Yeah... i saw them live in Houston about four years ago. They incorporated a lot of the popular sketches from their television show. All in all, i remember that show being more funny in person than it was on television. They're all great performers on stage. If you get the chance to see a show, don't miss it!

Hecubus
02-14-2004, 03:09 PM
Saw them in Seattle. Loved them! Even my brother who hates Kids in the Hall(bastard...) enjoyed the show. It's just so funny to see them on stage crack up at their own jokes!

agent_PUNT
03-04-2004, 11:25 AM
If you like the live show pick up both DVD's they put out, one is backstage documentary by Dave Foley on the 2000 tour, the other is the actual concery footage from the 2002 tour. I saw them in 2002, they were talking like they weren't going to be doing a live tour together ever again. Rumour has it there is still a chance for another movie. I haven't heard anything lately... Oh and Season DVD's are supposed to be on the way too..