PDA

View Full Version : Season 4

bigorange
02-04-2004, 10:14 PM
Any clue as to when season 4 will be on DVD?

gerald hennessy
02-04-2004, 11:18 PM
This is the first I have heard of it but it sounds like good news.

http://pub104.ezboard.com/faspecialthingthetenaciousdfanboardfrm2.showMessag e?topicID=1005.topic

ProfessorMurder
02-05-2004, 02:23 AM
What glorious news. Glorious, I tells ya.

GitOffMyLand
02-05-2004, 01:25 PM
My nipples explode with delight!

ProfessorMurder
02-05-2004, 01:29 PM
My testicles are dancing. Yes, my testicles.

GitOffMyLand
02-05-2004, 02:45 PM
Are they dancing with each other?

ProfessorMurder
02-05-2004, 02:48 PM
Well, not anymore. Now they're just hanging around. Mostly to the left.

GitOffMyLand
02-05-2004, 02:54 PM
It's good that your testicles are liberal.

Were they conservative, I might be tempted to kick them...

orin graham
02-05-2004, 10:18 PM
why are you people incessantly rambling useless rhetoric based upon nothing insofar as this post? come on now, this is neither funny nor cute; in fact it's repetative mumbojumbo predicated upon lack of cerebral synapse firings towards the present question. basically, cut the crap and shut your pie holes, unless you have something intelligent and pragmatic to the issue stated previously. why lower the bar on the already low status-quo of "try to be funny quotes that aren't pertanent to the inquiry?"

"that's why they call it DOPE"

gerald hennessy
02-06-2004, 04:30 PM
hey orin graham, are you a mod?

orin graham
02-06-2004, 11:00 PM
gerald hennessy,

why don't you tell me why you think that i'm a mod. nothing could be more off-point, but i'd like to hear your hypothesis. don't get me wrong, i have no animosity toward you, but i'd merely enjoy your comments on said topic. please feel free to analyze my meter and rhythm and word-associative baseline. feel free to bury the lead right off the starting gun; believe me, i love a good row, and i'd like nothing more than discussing my social parameters with a complete stranger.

i look foreward to hearing from you soon at the latest

orin graham

ProfessorMurder
02-07-2004, 12:59 AM
What's funny is that while you argue and complain that people post comments that are unrelated to the original thread, you've done just that by turn the attention towards yourself and your store-bought sentences. Put your thesaurus down and come back when you have an idea that wasn't given to you by a English college course.

By the way, I'm retarded. And who took my helmet?

GitOffMyLand
02-07-2004, 12:21 PM
Lord almighty, I do so hate the Faux Intellegentsia.

God forbid people actually have *conversations*...

...hey Murder, wanna talk about your balls some more?

gerald hennessy
02-07-2004, 01:41 PM
Dear Orin,

Re. my post re. you,

I was curious if you were a mod because you seemed quite worked up about some of the earlier posts in the thread:

"... basically, cut the crap and shut your pie holes, unless you have something intelligent and pragmatic to the issue stated previously."

I think it is generally understood that if you are a mod, you have the right to tell people what is and isn't acceptabe in posts. If you're not then you don't. So I would say chill (unless you are a mod--then I would say 'aye aye captain'). This is just a little fun forum about a television show. Relax.

P.S.

After reading your posts I looked at your profile and it said you were an instructor in English at NYU or something like that. Now it doesn't. What gives? Did you get fired?

Love,
Gerald.

P.P.S.S.

Everyone please try my and my brother's apple butter.

GitOffMyLand
02-07-2004, 05:51 PM
Do they sell it at Fairsley? Because I don't buy nothin' that don't come from Fairsley... don't want my kids to get abducted or somethin'...

orin graham
02-08-2004, 01:43 PM
i'm sorry gerald, when i made my ridiculous post i was severely inibriated and the word "mod" set me off. i have to cope with my pent up anger towards hipsters in another fashion. again, i'm sorry. this whole forum is about fun, as you said, and i was wrong.

gerald hennessy
02-08-2004, 02:50 PM
You have earned my respect. As Pit Pat would say, "I love you."

orin graham
02-08-2004, 11:00 PM
thank you for forgiving my unforgivable behavior

MrRichardSmoker
02-15-2004, 07:16 AM
okay, im not saying anytyhing about that rediculous argument. looking very much forward to season 4, it is definitely when they hit their groove, especially with the live sketches, which had somep pretty crappy ones (santa, the proposal,the mobster one where there is only one number.) but when it clicked, it was great early, one thing i would love to seeis more of the live sketches that werent for hbo (like the toronto film festival on sea.3 dvd)