PDA

View Full Version : john ennis

keepthechaaange
03-04-2004, 09:11 PM
did he have a falling out with everyone from mr. show or something? he doesnt do any audio commentary on the season 3 dvd and he isnt on the list from the season 4 commentary session either. he hasnt been getting any work either (i think i last saw him for 1 second in a brawny commercial) so he cant be too busy to do the commentary. i wonder why he's been absent.

BlanketSkies
03-22-2004, 06:39 PM
I'm a big John Ennis fan too, though i have not heard what he has been doing either. i have no idea what (if anything) happened between him and the rest of the Mr. Show cast.

um, i mostly replied because you are also from Dallas! hee hee!

sorry i couldn't help.

whateverman
03-22-2004, 07:41 PM
Well, from what I've heard, there WAS a slight falling out, due mostly to Run Ronnie Run, where John's part was significantly cut down. As Bob and Dave themselves put it, they screwed him big time. But they HAVE said in interviews that they still like John a lot, though John may be harboring some resentment (that's just a guess on my part)

Then again, maybe he IS busy, and couldn't make it.

kulguyssj4
04-20-2004, 05:45 PM
No, what really happened to John? Has he been getting any work? Or what...

3v3+Z
04-20-2004, 08:58 PM
I hope y'all know about the Internet Movie Database (http://imdb.com/name/nm0257890/). If not, now ya do. It does look like he's had a pretty light load lately. Unless he's doing heavy research for cameos. Maybe the tables have turned and David Cross has to change his diapers now. Which reminds me, I could really go for a spaghetti & jelly sandwich right about now.