PDA

View Full Version : David Cross on Jimmy Kimmel Live

SpatulaCity
03-16-2004, 11:44 AM
Did anyone see David on Jimmy Kimmel last night? I sometimes watch the first half hour of Jimmy until Conan comes on (that is if I'm not already engaged in Adult Swim -- anyone, anyone?) And lo and behold, David was one of the guests. He wasn't interviewed very long, but he did stay for the rest of the show, sitting next to Kathy Griffin who is this week's guest host.

By the way did anyone notice the fart noise David did when Richard Hatch made that joke about his boyfriend being the "bigger one"? I laughed so hard I almost peed.

whateverman
03-16-2004, 04:29 PM
Yeah, that fart noise was really funny... I also enjoyed the movie clip. I'm a big fan of Charlie Kauffman's, and that movie looks really interesting. Can't wait to see it!

Stabby
03-19-2004, 09:35 PM
Wasn't jimmy Kimmel funny once? I cant remember...

keepthechaaange
03-21-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by whateverman
Yeah, that fart noise was really funny... I also enjoyed the movie clip. I'm a big fan of Charlie Kauffman's, and that movie looks really interesting. Can't wait to see it!

what clip did they show? because i saw the movie on friday and david was in it for maybe 5 minutes tops and had 2 kinda funny moments.

whateverman
03-22-2004, 07:42 PM
They showed a scene with David in it, in a chair, talking...Jim Carrey's sitting by the stairs. I don't really remember much. He did say he was hardly in the movie.

AmericanCaesar
03-23-2004, 01:37 AM
I had no idea D.C. was in "Eternal Sunshine". Just another reason to see it, besides the ever brilliant Kaufman.

No stabby, kimmel has never been funny.