PDA

View Full Version : David/Bob falling out rumors...

whateverman
03-19-2004, 10:54 PM
I've been hearing some rumors that there has been a falling out between Bob and David. I'm too lazy to look for the original threads, so does anyone know what the rumors consist of? From what I remember, someone claims to have been present during the Season 4 commentary tapings, and posted somewhere that Bob and David got snippy with each other a LOT. It's probably false rumors, and even if it's true, it doesn't necessarily mean anything: friends fight all the time.

Still, just wondering if you guys have heard anything about this.

dickcrippen
03-20-2004, 01:45 AM
I've heard this rumor too. I heard David is mad at Bob for always being late. And one time Bob was so late that he did something without him.

JuanBallsac
03-20-2004, 03:21 AM
JuanBallsac here.

If memory serves,on the Let America Laugh DvD,
there is an entire segment on David being late for a release signing. So Bob preps a bunch of autographed pics that say shit like "Davids time is more valuable than yours"-all in good fun of course. But Lance Bangs and David would lead you to believe Dave is the tardy one.

Corey Haim has been passed out on my couch since st.paddys day. No lie. What should i do? i mean hes breathing.....

agent_PUNT
03-20-2004, 11:20 AM
Does anyone know where I can send a "get well, get well soon" card to Bob and David ? If they break up I swear I'll go and get high.

whateverman
03-20-2004, 08:03 PM
I wonder who gets custody of Lil Superstar if they break up. Oh, man, I'm regressing to when my mom and dad got a divorce. Sob! This can't be true!

moogong
03-20-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by JuanBallsac
JuanBallsac here.

If memory serves,on the Let America Laugh DvD,
there is an entire segment on David being late for a release signing. So Bob preps a bunch of autographed pics that say shit like "Davids time is more valuable than yours"-all in good fun of course. But Lance Bangs and David would lead you to believe Dave is the tardy one.

Corey Haim has been passed out on my couch since st.paddys day. No lie. What should i do? i mean hes breathing.....

David wouldnt have put that into the DVD if it was something he was pissed or sensitive about. Bob actually did it in a really funny way with the shit he was writing on the pictures. Guess we will find out on the Season 4 commentary soon.

whateverman
03-21-2004, 07:15 PM
Brian Posehn discredited these rumors. You can read alla bout it here:

http://brianposehn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=339&sid=9c8b92c552c47f65bf4e28f68741018c

I knew it was bs, but very amusing bs nonetheless.

So, guess mommy and daddy aren't getting a divorce! Yaay!

BlanketSkies
03-22-2004, 06:49 PM
Corey Haim? The actor from the movies back in the 80's?

um, ok, that's about all i know about him.

passed out on a couch, huh? sad.....real sad.

JuanBallsac
03-23-2004, 12:31 AM
I JuanBallsac regret to inform all of you......Corey has passed away.

We will always have sport coats and Op shirts with the collar up.