PDA

View Full Version : Martin and Orloff

DJKL
03-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Greetings from Planet Perth

I was wondering if anyone actually has seen Martin and Orloff (http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0283469/), which has David in the cast?

I know it also has some of the Upright Citizens Brigade involved.

Here in Australia we miss out on a number of smaller movies, but if this is a good one, I'd like to try and track it down if it ever gets a DVD release.

While I'm on that topic, I really hope that Arrested Development makes it Down Under. We have Fox 8 but they are notorious for never showing the decent US FOX shows.

Cheers.

Dart Shitter
03-24-2004, 01:54 PM
I'm ever so pissed that this is the first I've heard about this movie

It'll probably come out on DVD the day after Orgazmo

agent_PUNT
03-25-2004, 09:14 AM
So this movie is good? How much David "I can't get no satisfaction" Cross is actually in this movie??? Maybe there is a good reason you've never heard of it my friend.

keepthechaaange
03-25-2004, 01:44 PM
david said in an interview i read (cant remember where) that the movie sucked. but he's always really critical of anything he is prominently featured in so who knows. a few UCB fans i know have said the movie is funny so maybe it is, maybe it isnt. you never know with those damned UCB'ers.

Push2Flush
04-09-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by DJKL
Greetings from Planet Perth

I was wondering if anyone actually has seen Martin and Orloff (http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0283469/), which has David in the cast?

I know it also has some of the Upright Citizens Brigade involved.

Here in Australia we miss out on a number of smaller movies, but if this is a good one, I'd like to try and track it down if it ever gets a DVD release.

While I'm on that topic, I really hope that Arrested Development makes it Down Under. We have Fox 8 but they are notorious for never showing the decent US FOX shows.

Cheers.

first off, it is the upright citizens brigage movie, as is wet, hot american summer to the state. second, i saw this in NYC and i liked, but you have to appreciate the wierdness as in UCB to like it. thirty-thirdly, david is barely in, and is probably in waiting for guffman for a longer period of time, but longer than bob in waiting for guffman...

season 4 is out "this year" as per bob!