PDA

View Full Version : The Onion

HansMoleMan
03-26-2004, 10:17 PM
Hello there. Im sure alot of you out there read the onion and find it fucking hilarious week after week, whether you visit the website or recieve the newspaper. Well I've loved the onion for a while, and one of the most recent Onion books i purchased was "The Tenacity of the Cockroach" which is a great book packed with interviews over the years from the "AV Club" section of the onion. Well theres a 5 part Mr Show interview that is really good. It chronicles from when the show first started till its end in 1998. It's really interesting to read about Bob and David's view on the show over the years. The Tenacity of the Cockroach has alot of other great interviews too, so I suggest checking it out. Also I was watching "The Biggest Failure in Broadway History" on my dvd the other day, and in the opening segment bob is reading the onion waiting for David to show up. "Third Motha-Fuckin time." Ok i wont preach to you anymore this isn't product placement. But remember drink the cool refreshing taste of diet pepsi. Because Coke gives you AIDS.

waffle
03-27-2004, 03:17 PM
In the current Onion, under e-dating tips.

If your a man who prefers younger women but only attracts attention from older women, take heart: Older women can give birth to younger women.

...so delightfully twisted...

keepthechaaange
03-27-2004, 09:37 PM
i read the onion every week. about half of the content is usually funny. my favorites are probably the "what do you think" and horoscope features.

HansMoleMan
03-28-2004, 02:12 AM
The "What do you think?" section is usually what I laugh at the most.

The topic of angel sightings have been a strong issue lately, what do you think?

"I thought I saw an angel once, but it was just my husband wearing a cloak, masturbating to organ music"

GitOffMyLand
04-02-2004, 11:56 AM
Heee... I posted the cloak-wearing masturbator quote on the bulletin board at my job, and someone ripped it down.

Bastards...

HansMoleMan
04-02-2004, 04:42 PM
Those sons of bitches! Don't you worry, ill take care of it.