PDA

View Full Version : Hungry For More Tobias?!?!?!

thommy_rotten
04-02-2004, 04:13 PM
Let Angel Die…and Save Tobias and Arrested Development!!! Sure those Angel fans took out full page ads in Variety and the Hollywood Reporter. And put up billboards. And hired sky writers. But us AD fans are more original then that! Aren’t we!?!? The answer is…Hells Yeah!!! Let’s put my ass is broke. My idea… We start sending in Bluth’s Original Frozen Banana popsicle sticks with “Save Arrested Development” written on them…and we send them to Gail Berman – head of Fox broadcasting. We send in so many damn popsicle sticks that she says… “Those Arrested Development fans are so crazy I better renew the show!!!!” either that or “Hmmm…I could go for a popsicle.” Seriously, let’s do this because I can’t afford no full page ads and I needs me some mo' AD!!!

Here’s the address - Gail Berman, President, Fox Broadcasting, 10201 W. Pico Bl., Los Angeles, CA 90064.

How many popsicle sticks do you think we would have to send in to get on CNN?!?!?

agent_PUNT
04-02-2004, 04:33 PM
I am committed to sending a package. But we don't have popsicles in Canada, so I'll have to find something else to send.

thommy_rotten
04-02-2004, 04:46 PM
No popsicles in Canada? You poor unfortunate souls. But they have to have popiscle sticks in an arts and crafts type store, no? If they don't, you're right...anything will do! I don't want to crush your enthusiasm. You could write "Save Arrested Development" on the side of a banana!!! The important thing is that they get the message!!!! We need more Tobias!!! We need more Tobias!!! We need more Tobias!!! Sing it with me....

goblover
04-02-2004, 06:09 PM
I am totally on board. I love dessert, but I really love AD. I'm going to chow down on frozen bananas -- ah, that sounds bad, doesn't it? -- on Sunday until AD is on!

Fox won't know what hit them. The people have spoken (and eaten) -- Renew Arrested Development!

Originally posted by thommy_rotten
No popsicles in Canada? You poor unfortunate souls. But they have to have popiscle sticks in an arts and crafts type store, no? If they don't, you're right...anything will do! I don't want to crush your enthusiasm. You could write "Save Arrested Development" on the side of a banana!!! The important thing is that they get the message!!!! We need more Tobias!!! We need more Tobias!!! We need more Tobias!!! Sing it with me....

Push2Flush
04-09-2004, 09:42 PM
arrested development is now one of my favorite shows, and im not that big into tv. simpsons, southpark, sopranos, chappelle and arrested are all i got!

question: what should they say on them, just "save arrested development" or something about the banana stand too?