PDA

View Full Version : Kids in the hall season 5 announced

McAllister
07-21-2006, 04:09 AM
Just got this email and thought "hmmmmm I wonder if i'm the only one who has subscribed to the email newsletter":

Kids in the Hall Season 5 is coming out on DVD!

Dear loyal Kids in the Hall fan:

Finally the time is here to add the newly completed Kids in the Hall Complete Season 5 DVD set to your collection! Following the overwhelmingly popular release of the Season 1, 2, 3 and 4 DVD sets, we are pleased to offer the Kids in the Hall Complete Season 5 DVD set, available on the official website www.KidsInTheHall.com a full four months prior to retail release! Be the first of your friends to bring it home!

In addition to the 20 hilarious Season 5 episodes, you’ll get a plethora of all new bonus materials including the series finale, audio commentary by the Kids, and more!

The Kids in the Hall Complete Season 5 DVD set will ship on July 24, 2006, but we are taking pre-orders now. For a limited time, when you order your Kids in the Hall Complete Season 5 DVD set from www.KidsInTheHall.com for $59.99, you’ll also receive an EXCLUSIVE “Bellini Towel” featuring Paul Bellini’s one and only line (if you don’t know what it is, you may not be a true Kids in the Hall fan!). Make all your friends jealous!

When you visit our website, you’ll also find the Kids in the Hall Complete Season 1, 2, 3 and 4 DVD sets each for the drastically reduced price of $47.99 to celebrate the release of the 5th and last Season.

Tell your friends to register at www.KidsInTheHall.com too, so they can get in on these exciting deals and the exclusive give-away! Don’t miss out on the final round of fun with The Kids in the Hall.

Thank you for your continued support,

Broadway Video Enterprises

3v3+Z
07-21-2006, 04:48 AM
Yeah, I got that email. I wondered if I should start this thread myself, but then I figured:

[list=a]
The people who give a couple of shits worth of a care got the same email.
Soon enough, we're gonna get another bloody goddamn fucking SPAMMER starting a thread about this AGAIN with a bunch of people who should really know better responding to THAT thread instead of MINE.
It's just season 5.
[/list=a]
By the way, I could swear that Bellini had a line or two in the EARLY episodes, like, before the "Bellini" "character" was established. I know for sure he whispered something to Kevy Mac in the season one sketch where he was attempting to give a business "presentation" while the building he was in was burning to the ground. But that was barely audible. I know there's a better example. Anyone here nerdy enough to know it?

klaus_kinski
07-21-2006, 09:58 AM
A freind of mine at Broadway Video got me a set.

Schwing!

agent_PUNT
07-21-2006, 12:44 PM
last line of the show...

dancing on their graves.

"Thank god it's finally over".

That's the only line I can think of once they introduced the character as Bellini