PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kenny ?

nationalpost00
04-03-2004, 10:26 AM
From the bobanddavid.com site, it looks like he didn't participate in the season 4 voiceovers on the DVD.

I also noticed that he was one cast member that David didn't thank on 'Let America Laugh'.

I hate to dwell on negative things, but this seems like some kind of falling out...

VanHammersly42
04-03-2004, 02:57 PM
That's probably because Tom Kenny was not in season 4 of Mr. Show. He decided to leave because of his blossoming cartoon voice over career. I'm sure there is no bad blood between them, they probably just dont associate too much anymore.

orin graham
04-03-2004, 07:13 PM
i'm in love with tom kenny even though i'm a man...i'm not gay, but sometimes when i'm having sex i picture some guy in the corner and he's touching himself...

fred breakfast
04-03-2004, 07:43 PM
I think Tom Kenny is too busy making movies with Mark Hamill to talk about some episodes that he wasn't even in.

JUST MY OPINION :D:D:D:D

sizzlingsteaks
04-04-2004, 03:24 PM
wow, this guy is buz-zay. I didn't know he was the voice of Spongebob Squarepants. I also didn't know he was straight! He was like the token gay guy on Mr. Show (much like how Jerry Minor was the, well, Token.) This coming from a gay guy with a well-developed gaydar. He had me fooled.

CherryVineGurl
04-04-2004, 08:28 PM
Tom Kenney is so great. For a long time I didnt know that he and Jill Tally were married. Did anyone notice that they are in the "Tonight Tonight" music video by The Smashing Pumpkins? I think that's pretty awesome.

OddFellows001
04-04-2004, 11:14 PM
Tom Kenny is so awesome and spectacular and incredile and great. He's awespectincredigreat. Hey, anyone notice how Tom Kenny has a nose? I am so perceptive!!!

Smooches,

Ralph

agent_PUNT
04-05-2004, 11:33 AM
Tom Kenny also wrote "Jack & Diane" for John Cougar. He also hand picked the entire cast for the Matrix. Oh and just last week, Tom Kenny broke Izako Moriko's record for most stolen bases in a professional Japanese baseball game.

I think he was also in a couple episodes of the Mr. Show with Bob and David (HBO)

chucknoblet
04-07-2004, 03:01 PM
he was also in a show called "don't watch this show" that come at the end of some retail copies of Bob Goldthwait's "Share the Warmth" - dee snider, robin williams, whoopi goldberg, tim kaczin%$&^*sky also appear. bob and tom were in a comedy dou together at one point. and tom was called 'tomcat'.

waffle
04-11-2004, 10:16 PM
This is the first Ive heard that Tom wasn't in season 4! Ive only seen a few season 4 episodes and I guess I just figured he wasnt in the ones I saw. Oh well, Im sure the season is still great, I mean, Wyckyd Sceptre fer fucks sake. Well damn, now Im extremely put out...

whateverman
04-13-2004, 11:58 PM
He didn't thank him on Let America Laugh cause he wasn't at the DVD signing featured. He DID, however, thank him on the "Shut up you fucking baby" cd (for stealing the joke about the "Friday morning fart song").