PDA

View Full Version : hipsters are deplorable and petty and...

orin graham
04-10-2004, 08:48 PM
i just thought that i'd throw my trucker's hat in the ring, and denounce the hipster pseudo-culture. this abomination of style and movement has brought my generation of people to the end of credibility. i mean who would be proud to be a sychophanatic slave to thick black rimmed glasses and indie music, and, not to mention those bike messenger packs and little kids scooters. whatever they're searching for has and will elude them forever. their mission has failed and nobody even washed their hair for their funeral. no more 80's fashion, tattoos with some supposed philosophical meaning, no more coffee shops with shitty obscure novels, no more wannabe artists with daddy's credit card spouting out political nonsense for which they have no clue.

as i put in an enema to ease my woes, i realise that my car needs an oil change, and so do i, i suppose

AmericanCaesar
04-13-2004, 04:52 PM
how very Paul F. Tompkins of you.

orin graham
04-13-2004, 09:11 PM
gee, thanx dude!

gerald hennessy
04-14-2004, 01:37 PM
drunk again?

orin graham
04-14-2004, 09:24 PM
actually, i was drunk when i posted the said diatribe. sorry for the rant to all. my shortcomings fall secondary to class/content. i do feel negatively toward the hipsters, and stand by my call. they suck as a movement and should be erased. please disregard as need be, and goodwill to almost all.

gerald hennessy
04-14-2004, 09:28 PM
erased? do you mean murdered?

orin graham
04-14-2004, 09:33 PM
though i am not a killing type, apart from my own brain cells, they should be dealt with in a similar fashion.