PDA

View Full Version : just found this

SpecialEd
04-14-2004, 12:48 AM
What's up everybody, I just found this forum and it's tha fucking shizzo. Good to know that bob and davids fan base is long and strong like an african dong! I do a radio show heavily heavily inspired by Mr. Show on my college station and I'm tryin to get some kind of sketch comedy thing goin'. I know you peoples would like it because you like Mr. Show and everytime I play an audio clip from Mr. Show people call in saying how they love bob and david. Check us out www.hftshow.com

tjamick
04-14-2004, 03:31 PM
you really seem to have an un-healthy obsession with gays.

SpecialEd
04-14-2004, 11:54 PM
Perhaps we're going a little too far mocking TV's unhealthy obsession with gays, tis all good fun though..

tjamick
04-15-2004, 04:01 PM
well in fairness my audio isnt working right, so i didnt get to hear any of it. just all of the gay titled clips where a bit un-appealing, it seamed rather childish. when my speakers get fixed i'll give you an actual review.

Dart Shitter
04-15-2004, 05:00 PM
spamming is super gay

SpecialEd
04-15-2004, 10:44 PM
Not Spammingg...noooooo haha, just common interest is all. But don't just listen to the gay skits and pass judgement on the whole show...i will admit childishness a bit though.

tjamick
04-15-2004, 11:06 PM
it is spamming if you put it in here. this is just a discusion board for mr. show. if you want to post a link go to another part of the site.

Epsilon
04-16-2004, 12:22 AM
I listened to several of those audio clips, they all sucked. Sorry, just being honest. First of all the singing/dialog was far over-modulated in every clip. Also the voice impressions were piss poor. Oh, and none of the scripts were funny... there's that, also.

Stabby
04-16-2004, 04:06 PM
SpecialEd is a stuipd name huh guys am i right fellas how bout it?