PDA

View Full Version : mr. show credits

tjamick
04-24-2004, 09:21 PM
on the commentary for ep. 1 they said that in the credits of each show is a joke name. does any body know of any? the only other one in my mind is "brought to you by the 'Who's Funnier, Bob or David" foundation" which i think is in the ep. with kedsie matthews.

3v3+Z
04-24-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by tjamick
on the commentary for ep. 1 they said... some stuff.

I don't remember specifically. I remember hearing that and keeping an eye out for them, and I know I saw some. But I don't think they meant anything like "whacky" job titles. Actually, I believe what they were referring to were names in the "Special Thanks To" section. They would just put a name in there like Dick Clark, someone who had NOTHING to do with the show. It's just silly. But I do remember in one of the episodes where David pinches his throat to give his voice a little... well, I was gonna say "color", but maybe that's not a good idea. ANYWAY, David put his old friend, who taught him how to do that, in the credits as "Voice Coach" or something like that. But it's normally "Special Thanks", I think.

whateverman
04-28-2004, 02:50 AM
Yeah, in the Thanks section, there's always one false name. One I can remember is "Pat Lemontime", which is a name Mary Lynn came up with for one of her characters. But from what I remember, they would be fake names, or names for people who had NOTHING to do with the show (I think Rick Dees is the one in the first episode, right?)