PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Sunshine

(stupidname)Ed
05-08-2004, 10:01 AM
I just watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind last night...I didn't know our boy was gonna be in that...The credits started coming up at the beginning and I was like...Ahhh dude, David Fuckin' Cross is in this, it's gonna be good, cuz I had to convince all my friends to go see this movie so they were all like...it's gonna suck. Nebody else see this movie? His part is rather small but he's good and so is the movie.

amber29292
05-08-2004, 01:51 PM
yeah? then maybe i should rent it after all.

whateverman
05-08-2004, 03:58 PM
The movie itself is pretty fucking great. And, yeah, David Cross is really good in it.

Anyone see the short film he did with Michel Condry (who was Eternal's director) where he played a piece of poo.. hehe, really good.

tjamick
05-08-2004, 05:51 PM
i forgot he was in that one (its called "one day..." i believe). eternal sunshine is the best movie i've seen in two years it better fucking win an oscar.

Stabby
05-08-2004, 08:44 PM
kaufman's a brilliant screenwriter. I haven't been disappointed with anything he's done yet.

tjamick
05-08-2004, 11:38 PM
he has a new movie coming out pretty soon about a guy that try's to controll his dreams and winds up getting stuck in them. im not too sure of the name, but its going to kick some ass.

DJKL
05-10-2004, 12:55 AM
Totally awesome film, one that really sticks with you... I'd say "haunting", but it's so filled with hope and love that haunting just isn't the right word.

David really shows himself to be suited to these small character roles. Even though he will always be David to us, for those who don't know him I imagine that he is just a really convincing cameo. His acting is very understated and natural. In fact, all the acting in "Eternal" was incerdibly good. Mark Ruffalo was top notch, and Carrey and Winslet nailed it big time.

I hope David can get paid to do more stuff like that, rather than complete and utter shit like, oh, let's say, "Scary Movie 2" (even though he was by far the best thing in that rubbish-heap)