PDA

View Full Version : girlfriend

Tammy Dobbs
05-11-2004, 05:42 PM
DC has been talking an awful lot about his girlfriend lately. Anybody know anything about her? I think her name is Sarah Egan. Lucky gal.

JuanBallsac
05-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Anyone think they do the 69?

Pretty kinky!

agent_PUNT
05-12-2004, 09:37 AM
Sarah Alison Egan, born December 12th 1957, in New York City ,to parents David and Sandra (Sandy). David and Sarah met for the first time back in 2002 at an arts fundraiser in NYC. The two had a mutual friend who actually thought they were going to hate each other. The three of them ended up going out for a late dinner after the party and the two soon became good friends. Last summer Sarah's great Aunt passed away after a long battle with cancer. This really hurt Sarah because when she was a young girl her parents used to take Sarah and her brother (Rod) to their Great Aunts cottage for a month in the summer. Some her best childhood memories were at that cottage. Losing her great aunt (Janet) brought back alot of good memories. It was a sad loss. She cried alot the days leading up to the funeral (open casket). But when the day arrived she felt "at peace". She smiled and thought back to the times when her great aunt would ask the kids if they were excited for "water sports this summer". It's a story her brother thought was in poor taste but they couldn't help but laugh. Two weeks after the funeral, Sarah took a trip to California to see David perform. They had been talking regularly through out the summer but hadn't been spending much time together. Lately the two have been able to spend more time together and have been able to start focussing on the real importants things in life. I guess laughter truly is the best medicine.

Tammy Dobbs
05-12-2004, 01:11 PM
Quite a reply, but is it serious? Everybody on this site is such a smartass. :D

whateverman
05-12-2004, 10:07 PM
Quite a reply, but is it serious? Everybody on this site is such a smartass.

hehe, I was thinking the same thing! Seems pretty specific.