PDA

View Full Version : Season 4!!!!!!!!!

JoshG123
06-06-2004, 02:43 PM
http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=11711

Theres a list of the special features and a picture of the cover. Hurray, it's blue!

Garry Flank
06-06-2004, 07:17 PM
It's about time.
I'm so excited for this.

I'm going to bake a cake in the shape of Season 4...

...and have a party.

RizzleMcIzzle
06-06-2004, 11:32 PM
(in sign language) Why?

No seriously, this is great. Being a fan of Mr. Show a few years late, and what not, I haven't seen every episode of season 4. I've only seen a few on demand before it stopped working... damn thing. Anyway, this news is much appreciated. Blue.... wow.....

tjamick
06-07-2004, 12:18 AM
my friends and i plan to have a marathon once its released, although i may need to buy the season 1/2 dvd again (disc 2 has been skipping)

CptPlanet
06-07-2004, 04:34 AM
Dammit I need to get some friends who watch Mr. Show so I can do this. I actually watched my Season 3 DVD with my Dad and he said he loved it. He compared it to 70's era SNL- which is pretty good- and Monty Python, which is awesome. Mr. Show has brought us closer together.

--End relevant post--

The only other comedy act that'd been able to do that is Comedyprinz! We learned to speak German just so that we could share a bellychortle at his unique and irreverant take on modern Deutschland. Afterwards, a high ranking representative of Comedyprinz's extremely powerful network of thrift shop owners, bake sale organizers and drug mules (Do you want to know more? (http://www.blowupthemoon.com/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=537)) contacted us about getting sodomized by Comedyprinz himself!

Needless to say, we were elated by such an opportunity, and before then I had no idea that 'prinz (that's his nickname) was actually a flamboyantly homosexual pedophile sodomite! I was 10 at the time so I went first. My old man, he got sloppy seconds. More of a pity fuck than anything, really. But the point was that it brought us closer, and for that, I thank you Comedyprinz.

JoshG123
06-07-2004, 06:47 PM
Anyone know what kind of deleted scenes or outtakes may be on the dvd's. It's probably too early to tell, but I hope that they have deleted scenes from all of the seasons and not just seaeson 4.

pitpatmaster
06-11-2004, 10:01 PM
this is great. now all of the seasons are on dvd!!! Now I can steal them all!!

mad tv fan
06-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Don't even joke about that you little shit and your greedy greedy fingers. Now excuse me, the new season of Degrassi is on!!

CptPlanet
06-14-2004, 02:26 AM
I steal all the episodes of but then as soon as I buy a DVD I delete them all. And I never ever share them because I actually plan on buying them on DVD so it's technically not wrong it's just like a like try before you buy kind of thing. Who's to say what a criminal is anyway?

tjamick
06-14-2004, 02:28 AM
most things i download i buy if i like them. thats how i found out about the mister show.

agent_PUNT
06-14-2004, 12:05 PM
I probably only saw SEason 4 once at most...... I didn't even read the episode guide in "What the Hell Happened" because, in a way, for me, most of season 4 will be all new stuff..... I hate watching shit on a computer... I find it so uncomfortable. I am TV's unrelenting bitch.

kulguyssj4
06-16-2004, 09:00 PM
I tried downloading but I needed the divx codec. I downloaded it but it still did not work on winamp/wmp9/real. Any suggestions? I've had to resort to reading my book on Mr. Show... and that is just not the same

3v3+Z
06-16-2004, 09:24 PM
Try VLC (http://www.videolan.org/).

quartersmostly
06-18-2004, 04:31 AM
I was able to rent every episode from a video store in seattle, and make copies of them. The quality is pretty bad but it was better than nothing. I can't wait to finaly have every episode on DVD. Thanks HBO you guys are the best.

Fancy_Pants
06-27-2004, 10:37 PM
Hey, When does the DVD come out?

3v3+Z
06-27-2004, 10:44 PM
Sept. 21st.

Hey there, Fancy_Pants: Ween has a GREAT song about you!

Fancy_Pants
06-27-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by 3v3+Z
Sept. 21st.

Hey there, Fancy_Pants: Ween has a GREAT song about you!

What song?

3v3+Z
06-27-2004, 10:52 PM
Um, "Hey There Fancypants". It's on their Quebec album. It may be the best song ever. Not their best song. THE best song. Catchy as AIDS!

Fancy_Pants
06-28-2004, 02:15 PM
Oh Yeah, I think I have heard the song, its good. Push the little dasies was still my favorite song by ween

Daryl
07-09-2004, 12:28 AM
I hope they have extended scenes for the deleted scenes part... I remember David talking about how he wanted that "Get off my land" theme song to be in it's entirety as an extra on one of the dvds.

Maybe the musical only numbers will have the full "Eat Rotten Fruit From a Shitty Tree".

baghutch
07-15-2004, 10:55 AM
i'm shitting my pants in anticipation. season 4 was the best season so i'm fucking excited.

"what you have some extra money, are there any special features you can get?"

"how about the most special feature of all?"

"wow. you sold me!"

Pig Josh
07-15-2004, 12:03 PM
My favorite song by Ween is Bananas & Blow. Japanese Cowboy is good, too.