PDA

View Full Version : Wtf Is This?!!?

Globochem
06-18-2004, 10:54 PM
Are they still performing? Look at the date. http://firteen.com/pics/mrshowstub.jpg

Stabby
06-19-2004, 12:32 AM
I think 2002 is over...
Stop living in the past, man

Globochem
06-19-2004, 12:23 PM
Obviously 2002 is over, but I didn't know they performed in 2002. Will these performances be released on DVD?

Globochem
07-04-2004, 11:15 PM
DID THEY FUCKING PERFORM MORE SHOWS AFTER THE HBO RUN WAS OVER OR WHAT? JESUS!

gerald hennessy
07-05-2004, 12:09 AM
do a little google dude. in aug and sept 2002 they did a concert tour called hooray for america

http://www.bobanddavid.com/section_mrshow_hooray_america.html

kulguyssj4
07-05-2004, 07:57 AM
If only I could become unstuck in time like Billy Pilgrim...

CptPlanet
07-06-2004, 07:06 PM
You should really look into taking barbiturates or being a drunk. All that screaming isn't going to get you anything except a high blood pressure and probably a dash of erectile dysfunction too. Around here we like to take things easy. No sense in getting all wound up about anything. Life is good brother. Life... is... good.

Rabot
07-07-2004, 11:11 PM
Climb out from under that fucking rock you've been humping for the past 3 years and acctualy take a look at the glorious sun that was the horray for america tour.

Daryl
07-09-2004, 12:59 AM
I really hope they do another tour though, because they said that the last one was really well received and sold out fast. I'm pretty sure I remember them saying that they're going to do it again, but I could be wrong.

agent_PUNT
07-09-2004, 08:43 AM
I'll put money on the fact that you could be wrong. Is it not too late to ask your mom to abort you? On second thought, is it too late to ask your grandmother to abort your mother? That would be really helpful.

Ofcourse, I could be wrong. :)

Daryl
07-09-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by agent_PUNT
I'll put money on the fact that you could be wrong. Is it not too late to ask your mom to abort you? On second thought, is it too late to ask your grandmother to abort your mother? That would be really helpful.

Ofcourse, I could be wrong. :)

Surely, I deserve to have never been born for hoping one of the greatest comedy acts of our time did live stuff again due to the unanimous praise and acclaim they got for it. I'm such a fucking asshole!

CptPlanet
07-10-2004, 04:20 AM
there sure is a lot of crying in this thread. clean it up you fairies.

Rabot
07-10-2004, 03:01 PM
Hey, I'll make your mother clean it up for me with her faggot producing vagina...I'm an american, and it is my GOD GIVEN right to bitch, moan and god help me, even complain about anything and everything I deam worthy. So fuck you my friend.

CptPlanet
07-10-2004, 05:35 PM
so then can i complain about the way you spell "deem"?

Rabot
07-10-2004, 05:51 PM
No, I'm above the laws of the english language.

agent_PUNT
07-12-2004, 11:16 AM
To the guy who thought he shouldn't have been aborted: My life could ONLY be better if you were never born. So I am truly sorry you are a selfish asshole. Now drop out of high school so you don't accidently do something productive and fuck everything up for the rest of us.

Daryl DBD
07-12-2004, 10:39 PM
ur weird lol gg

Daryl
07-12-2004, 10:46 PM
Oops used another screen name, hahaha... maybe I should have been aborted after all.

Anyways, in all seriousness:

Uh, make this quick. It was great. Awesome. A "pot" of fun for all the cast members, to travel around doing "Hooray For America" for the second greatest audience the world's ever seen. (According to a "Wierd" "Al" bootleg the greatest is the Ohio State Fair, 1991). Seriously, thanks to all of you who bravely came out and applauded wildly as we wrassled frequent audio problems and our own occasional rustiness to reach for those moments of pure joy like David "fake" taking a shit in the Burgundy Loafe, or me rambling on about turning vomit into cat food through dehydration in "First Grain of Sand", or Brian being the retarded murderer and shouting, "I slept on my asshole last night!", and John Ennis singing, and the girl lip-synching to "I'm Fran and I'm a woman!" in Indomitable. And you guys weren't stingey when it came to snapping up the merchandise, either. Thanks again. We were really excited to bring to life "Titannica" T-shirts, and Naomi's extensive, impressive Mr. Show book impressed many with its extensiveness. It was alot of fun and also alot of sleeping on a bus, which isn't bad. Very cool to meet fans face to face. I felt like a rock star, to be more specific, the drummer from UFO circa 1978, all greasy and semi-popular. Thanks thanks thanks. A ridiculous TOUR DIARY and STILLS are on the way. Perhaps there will be more touring, too. David and I are discussing it as we figure out where we stand. I would say the chances are "probably".

Bob

Source: http://www.bobanddavid.com/section_mrshow_tour_wrapup.html

Eh? Eh? Let's hope they do it again... that's an old news update but I haven't heard anything since about them NOT doing it, so I'll cross my fingers.