PDA

View Full Version : i finally showed up.

merkwurkdiglieb
06-24-2004, 03:24 PM
i feel obligated to introduce myself.

hello.

some day i hope to have my pants pulled down in the middle of a crowded street, so that i too may enrich peoples lives with the same laughter you all have shared with me.

CptPlanet
06-24-2004, 04:33 PM
Welcome to the net!

RizzleMcIzzle
06-24-2004, 10:56 PM
Hey!

Personally, I just like popping up out of nowhere and posting without being known, but whatever works for you, man.

CptPlanet
06-25-2004, 01:13 AM
This guy has potential because his first post was a genuinely friendly "Thanks for having me" and not a "HEY COOL SITE I LOVE THE SAME COMEDIANS YOU DO HEY HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT THIS SITE I ALSO LOVE THIS COMEDIAN."

Anyway welcome to BUTM enjoy your stay.

3v3+Z
06-25-2004, 02:07 AM
Good call, faggotpants. I don't care if he's boring as fuck, it's just refreshing to have a non-spamming new-b!

Wait a minute...

"...the same laughter you all have shared with me"??? Woah! We're not FUNNY! I wonder if this dude thinks we're actually the people FROM THE SHOW! I hope he's not listening right now. Okay, be cool, everybody. I have a plan. Just follow my lead, okay?

Um, HELLO there, Merky! I'm... um... let's see... DINO STAMATOPOULOS from TV's "Mr. Show". Glad to here we've given you so many laughs over the years. I have just put an autographed picture of myself in the mail for you. I hope you get it. I didn't know your address 'cuz you left your "location" thing-deal blank, so I just took a guess. Anyway, welcome to our little community. And don't forget to enter our "Jellybean" contest! Guess the number of jellybeans in the jar and you win a PRIZE! Good luck!

merkwurkdiglieb
06-25-2004, 04:04 AM
wait... what's mr. show?

CptPlanet
06-25-2004, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by 3v3+Z
Good call, faggotpants. I don't care if he's boring as fuck, it's just refreshing to have a non-spamming new-b!

Wait a minute...

"...the same laughter you all have shared with me"??? Woah! We're not FUNNY! I wonder if this dude thinks we're actually the people FROM THE SHOW! I hope he's not listening right now. Okay, be cool, everybody. I have a plan. Just follow my lead, okay?

Um, HELLO there, Merky! I'm... um... let's see... DINO STAMATOPOULOS from TV's "Mr. Show". Glad to here we've given you so many laughs over the years. I have just put an autographed picture of myself in the mail for you. I hope you get it. I didn't know your address 'cuz you left your "location" thing-deal blank, so I just took a guess. Anyway, welcome to our little community. And don't forget to enter our "Jellybean" contest! Guess the number of jellybeans in the jar and you win a PRIZE! Good luck!

dude man just chill out you're fucking baked ok just CHILL OUT MAN ALRIGHT!

CptPlanet
06-25-2004, 04:17 AM
how rude of me it seems i forgot to introduce myself

http://www.maximum-crunch.net/img/cross.jpg

3v3+Z
06-25-2004, 04:52 AM
BAH! That took me a minute. David CROSS!!! Ahhh! Puns are funs!

Hey, I just realized something. His NAME is "Cross", but he's Jewish, except that he's an ATHEIST!!! Woah, that's some pretty thick irony!

agent_PUNT
06-25-2004, 10:12 AM
Welcome!

Now be funny!

kulguyssj4
06-25-2004, 11:26 AM
Has anyone took the role of being the ass yet? Strange, there is always one...

agent_PUNT
06-25-2004, 11:56 AM
I really thought it was going to be me...but every insult I could think of was more of an insult to native americans, so I decided to screw it.

CarlShowalter
06-25-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by merkwurkdiglieb
i finally showed up.

Well, it's about fuckin' time...how long did you expect us to wait?

merkwurkdiglieb
06-25-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by agent_PUNT
Welcome!

Now be funny!

well... alright...

merkwurkdiglieb
06-25-2004, 02:06 PM
Alright. Here it goes then. First timer here So... You know... Stand back, wear your goggles.

So there's is.. Ummm... There are these two guys.

And one of them says, "I think this is a gay bar."

To the other one.

And the other guy says, "well ya, didn't you say you wanted to go to blowupthemoon.com?"

No. Hold on. First thing was they walked into a bar. Like those two penguins, right? so that's the first thing. Only get this... These guys were both very important members of two DIFFERENT religious churches!

merkwurkdiglieb
06-25-2004, 02:13 PM
HAHAHAHA!!

But if I can get serious for a moment guys, like I implied in the introductory post, I'm just hear to listen.

Be entertained.

Chuckle.

Non-work.

To Dino, who says he's not funny... Well let me tell you something kid... You got the goods.

CptPlanet
06-25-2004, 03:43 PM
we're all so craaazy dude

agent_PUNT
06-26-2004, 05:32 PM
wait, I don't get it... so is this... or is it NOT a gay bar?

how deep is "too deep" when I'm wiping my little brothers ass?

how old is "too old" to be wiping my little brothers ass?

why does god keep telling me to "go to sleep, it's late"?