PDA

View Full Version : Bob and David on new Orgazmo DVD

The Soft Spot
06-30-2004, 01:31 PM
So apparently a special edition Orgazmo DVD is coming out soon. And there is a commentary track featuring the following people: Weird Al Yankovic, Dave Foley, Bob Odenkirk, David Cross, Kevin Smith and David Zucker. Should be interesting to say the least!

Source: www.davisdvd.com

CptPlanet
07-02-2004, 02:25 AM
Will they all be in the same room at the same time? That would be some pretty heavy shit.

Rabot
07-07-2004, 11:42 PM
Good damn, if it tride to watch that I'd jiz on myself so much that i'd die of implosion...

melonhead
07-08-2004, 10:26 PM
weird al? thats very interesting. who is this david cross you mentioned?

Daryl
07-09-2004, 12:46 AM
Does that fucking DavisDVD site have any search function? Because I sure as hell can't find one and it's a pain in the ass to look for the title manually.

If that's true that they are all going to appear on a commentary track for some reason, I am most certainly buying the shit out of it.

Daryl
07-09-2004, 12:54 AM
Track 3 "South Park" writing staff (Pam Brady, Matt Pregger and Kyle McCulloch), Weird Al Yankovic, Dave Foley, Bob Odenkirk & David Cross (HBO's Mr. Show), Kevin Smith and David Zucker.

Got this off the OrgazmoDVD.com site. Holy shitballs.

scotch-romanian
04-03-2005, 04:10 PM
so is anyone going to rent this DVD for the Bob & David commentary? I would, but I'd have to watch the actual movie first because I never saw it, and that's like 4 hours of my life I could be using on the internet.

5InchTaint
04-03-2005, 04:47 PM
I'd recommend see it. I thought it was pretty funny. Much better than that Cannibal:The Musical movie. Better than Baseketball too.

TomWopat
04-03-2005, 04:59 PM
Man, if only they got Bob Saget and Carrot Top.

Imagine the possibilities!

Mr. C Man
04-03-2005, 09:23 PM
lol i want to see this movie it always looked funny

Rabot
04-03-2005, 10:12 PM
My buddy just reneted it...but you know what? We found ZERO comentary. Maybe it's cause my frined is dyslexic?

5InchTaint
04-03-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Rabot
My buddy just reneted it...but you know what? We found ZERO comentary. Maybe it's cause my frined is dyslexic?
Next time have your FRIEND RENT it and you'll have much better results.

Charlie Church
04-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Perhaps he checked out the VHS copy as opposed to the DVD version.

5InchTaint
04-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Charlie Church
Perhaps he checked out the VHS copy as opposed to the DVD version.
Fuck you, NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Rabot
04-04-2005, 12:08 AM
it was the dvd...and I missspeeled it cause he is dyslexic...i think maybe the video place gave us the first one on accident. it only had 3 menue options, play movie, languages, and the third was credits I belive...

5InchTaint
04-04-2005, 12:17 AM
I hope this won't be a shock to you but I think you might have dyslexia and Dissociative Identity Disorder. There is no frined is there? It may take time for you to realize this but...there is no frined. YOU are your dyslexic friend. Call me if you need to talk it out, OK?
1-732-364-8596

Dart Shitter
04-04-2005, 01:35 PM
i was waiting for this dvd what seemed liked years, no wait it was years since they did the commentary(2001) and the commentary options are under the language menu plus it's a double sided dvd with extras on the bottom side. The wild commentary option is where you'll find the wierd al, kevin smith etc stuff and they all are by themselves on different scenes of the movie, Bob appears on some scenes at the end doing impressions of dead peopl from hollywood and i dont rember hearing david fro more then 2 seconds asking bob what the fuck he is doing.

Rabot
04-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by 5InchTaint
I hope this won't be a shock to you but I think you might have dyslexia and Dissociative Identity Disorder. There is no frined is there? It may take time for you to realize this but...there is no frined. YOU are your dyslexic friend. Call me if you need to talk it out, OK?
1-732-364-8596

Oh he's real...and he's the 4th most dyslexic person in the country...I'm gonna blame this one on his dyslexia and weed/alcohol. But it dosen't sound like we missed much...

ComedySnobedy
04-04-2005, 03:38 PM
is there a dyslexia competition? I imagine it's a tournament style, cause the bowl system doesn't seem to work.

tjamick
04-04-2005, 05:05 PM
I just picked it up yesterday. I havent had a chance to watch anything on it yet, but i've been waiting 6 years for this, so i'll give a full review soon. (unless i decide not to which will probably hyappen because i'm lazy and a slow typer/typist/rapist/raper)

scotch-romanian
05-04-2005, 05:08 PM
I rented the dvd and listened to some of the commentary: Bob pretends to be Akira Kurosawa. It's pretty funny if you know who Akira Kurosawa is, and if you know who Bob Odenkirk is.

tjamick
05-04-2005, 05:11 PM
i should watch that tonite. My favorite person pretending to be my other favorite person -- what can go wrong?

scotch-romanian
05-04-2005, 05:19 PM
well, it only goes on for about three minutes or so, but his line about why the seven samurai is a brilliant film because of the title will make you shit i swear.

i haven't watch the actual movie Orgazmo yet, nor did i listen to the rest of the commentaries. i just fastforwarded until i heard bob or david's voice (since i ordered it from netflix i don't feel as though i've actuall wasted my time doing this, even though i have).

Gogo
05-04-2005, 08:14 PM
I don't think David is on it at all. I'm pretty sure it's just all Bob when it comes to any Mr. Show cast being on the commentary.

AndersLevant
05-04-2005, 08:25 PM
WWJD

Tommy
05-04-2005, 10:58 PM
Buying it with the Best Buy discount tomorrow.

SUPER SWEET, I ROCK!