PDA

View Full Version : mr show dvd dissapointment...

Unregistered
09-06-2003, 01:03 PM
im soooo bummed... i got all 3 seasons of the show on dvd, and my favorite mr show is not on there!! i really want the one with the 'house of the future", and the "big toe kidnapper" skits.
WHERE CAN I FIND THIS EPISODE??

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: RICSHARY@YAHOO.COM IF YOU KNOW!!
thanks,
rick

famous mortimer
09-07-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Unregistered
im soooo bummed... i got all 3 seasons of the show on dvd, and my favorite mr show is not on there!! i really want the one with the 'house of the future", and the "big toe kidnapper" skits.
WHERE CAN I FIND THIS EPISODE??

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: RICSHARY@YAHOO.COM IF YOU KNOW!!
thanks,
rick

It's a season 4 episode.

For future reference, check this list ... Click me (http://www.unoriginal.com/mrshow/)

unregistered
09-07-2003, 10:07 PM
Mr. Show fans. Hi. I'm one of you. I'm Hip. Goddamn I am Hip. I have not recently heard of Mister Show. Many moons (blow up it...the moon that is...heh) ago I watched this show. I love it. I'm in love with its mind and its bodily fuctions. And I love it with all of my hate for people that don't "get "it" and more recently....people that just cant understand why the number 4 and the number 3 aren't the same. Episodes that were done under the season number 3, were put on the season 3 DVD. But for some reason it wasnt Mr. Show: The Complete Third Season and That One Episode from Season 4 where that Funny Shit Happens. Soon Season 4 will come out. But only to make sense of it all.

strain2000!
09-08-2003, 04:02 PM
I've heard a lot of people say similar things to this recently, and in response I usually punch them in the face or get really confused. Have you ever considered using your God given senses to figure anything out, or do you just cry when something doesn't happen and pout on message boards?

SixStrangSmoker
09-09-2003, 12:20 AM
was there a meeting one day that said to all these people there was only 3 seasons of this show.. I sure as hell remember 4 seasons. and if your favorite super-funny nipple hardening skit wasnt on seasons 1-3..i bet it just might be on the 4th season:D

Unregistered
09-16-2003, 01:44 PM
You arent going to hear about season 4 until theyve made enough money off of season 3! people.....cmon now. thats just the way it goes. I mean, dont you want our two funny guys ( bob and david) to be living the life of luxury. driving around in two toned sports cars and shit. wouldnt you be upset if you found out that david cross lived in some crummy apartments or something......or what about if bob shopped at the gap. now that would just totally bum me out! so in conclusion.........season 3 + $$$ = season 4.

the great poolio

SixStrangSmoker
09-16-2003, 05:58 PM
THE GREAT POOLIO

THE...... GREAT POOLIO?

oh muh gawd i have been waiting for this moment forever to tell you how great you are .

Keep it hard and sturdy great poolio:D :D

Unregistered
09-17-2003, 02:39 AM
"you better not mess with......Gods America" ... *pause* ... *wink*

ritzik
12-02-2004, 06:30 AM
I just wanted to push this old post to the top, as I find somewhat amusing.

You suck and you're wasting my time!

Gogo
12-02-2004, 06:40 AM
Mr. Unregistered, if your such a big fan, why don't you at least take some of your sweet, precious time to register on the board?

Or is it just too difficult for you to do that?

agent_PUNT
12-02-2004, 10:48 AM
Gogo, let it go. i think that person is dead now.

Gogo
12-02-2004, 11:15 AM
You're right. I just realized this thread was started 3 months ago.

Stabby
12-02-2004, 12:30 PM
more like 15 but thanks for playing.

CptPlanet
12-02-2004, 05:03 PM
take 'em to school gogo! you GOGO girl! that's the ticket!