PDA

View Full Version : Kids in the Hall DVDs

Daryl
07-09-2004, 01:37 AM
Anybody have any of them? I have season one and season two should be coming to me either tomorrow or monday. I think season two just came out July 7th.

I love the biography segments on these sets, they're really cool. I kinda wish that there was more commentary on the DVDs (it would be super awesome if it was every episode), but other than that I think they did a pretty fucking good job with the way the DVDs are set up and stuff.

Rabot
07-09-2004, 01:53 AM
My buddy just got season one, It's so great...it's huge it's fuckin' great...

3v3+Z
07-09-2004, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Daryl
I think season two just came out July 7th.

Season 2 won't officially be out (in stores) for a few months yet. It's only available through the KitH website, maybe some other website as well. I've got mine ordered, too. Their customer service seems pretty kickass. I bitched on their message board that they didn't have the t-shirt that comes with the DVD in XXL and they HOOKED ME UP!!!

That's a really strange message board over there, though. I get the impression that everyone there is a 14 year old girl. That makes absolutely no sense to me, on any level, that their board would be SO heavily populated with 14 year old girls. There's just tons of threads about how cute they are and bullshit like that. It's just bizarre.

Daryl
07-09-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by 3v3+Z
Season 2 won't officially be out (in stores) for a few months yet. It's only available through the KitH website, maybe some other website as well. I've got mine ordered, too. Their customer service seems pretty kickass. I bitched on their message board that they didn't have the t-shirt that comes with the DVD in XXL and they HOOKED ME UP!!!

That's a really strange message board over there, though. I get the impression that everyone there is a 14 year old girl. That makes absolutely no sense to me, on any level, that their board would be SO heavily populated with 14 year old girls. There's just tons of threads about how cute they are and bullshit like that. It's just bizarre.

Hahaha I know it's strange, like 13 year old girls with hard ons (hard ons via their vaginas) for Dave Foley and stuff. Kind of corny.

CptPlanet
07-10-2004, 04:21 AM
half of those guys are gay anyway. they're wasting their time. although if i had a vagina- and i do- i'm sure that it would be absolutely engorged for those young men.

jdavera
11-21-2008, 05:15 PM
Specifically its hard for me to speculate on the things to which I do not have much idea about therefore I decide to keep silent. When people here have finished with their discussions they might help me in my needs.
Some of my friends are insisting to organize a trip to the islands of the Caribbean and I am not sure if we are going to have a good time there. The idea I have is its a place where couples or newly weds enjoy at their best so what can we expect there!