PDA

View Full Version : New Cross Clip - It's Funke.

sizzlingsteaks
07-17-2004, 02:04 AM
First off, congrats to Arrested Development for their 7 Emmy nods. This should ensure the series another full season order.

If you go to the official Arrested Development site at http://www.fox.com/arresteddev/, you can see a new clip of our favourite psychologist Tobias Funke in a hip-hop laced promotion clip for AD. Just click on Cross's face when the grey box shows up. You need flash to see it.

CptPlanet
07-17-2004, 03:11 AM
That was pretty good. Anyone have any word about the so-called "Lost Episode" of AD airing? Or did it already air and I'm just retarded and missed?

tjamick
07-17-2004, 06:00 PM
it aired june 9th. does any one know when the dvd comes out?

CptPlanet
07-17-2004, 10:33 PM
And if Portia de Rossi said she'd blow you if you tongued out her asshole, would you do it?

tjamick
07-17-2004, 10:45 PM
thats one deep fucking question. it depends on how good the head is. from my own experiance, i know that dikes dont give good oral (on men).

CptPlanet
07-17-2004, 10:47 PM
Yeah but they pick up the slack in the rimjob department.

tjamick
07-17-2004, 11:22 PM
but i dont feel like having "slack" on my tounge.

sizzlingsteaks
07-18-2004, 04:49 AM
What do I need to do to get Portia De Rossi to tongue out my asshole?

tjamick
07-18-2004, 11:36 AM
it was a service she was offering over the net about 8 months ago for $35

whateverman
07-20-2004, 09:58 PM
The DVD comes out October 15, according to tvshowsondvd.com
Lotsa great stuff on that package, should be really good.

Arrested Development - We knew it was coming, and now we know when
Posted by Gord Lacey
7/20/2004

Our news item from early May listed a late-summer DVD release for the first season of the show. Well, it's not in late summer, but October 19th isn't that far away. The 3 disc set will contain all 22 episodes (491 mins) of the show, and will sell for a suggested price of $39.98 US. The presentation will include an anamorphic widescreen transfer (1.78:1), and English Dolby Surround audio, with English, French and Spanish subtitles. If you haven't caught this show yet, you can watch the DVD set before the November 7th return of the series, now entering its second season.

Disc 1

Episodes: Creator's Cut Pilot (unaired), Pilot, Top Banana, Bringing Up Buster, Key Decisions, Visiting Ours, Charity Drive.
Introduction by Ron Howard
Commentary by creator Mitchell Hurwitz, directors Joe Russo and Anthony Russo and actor Jason Bateman on "Creator's Cut Pilot"
Deleted/Extended scenes: Top Banana, Bringing Up Buster, Key Decisions, Visiting Ours
Breaking Ground: Behind the Scenes of Arrested Development
Original songs by David Schwartz (29 songs - audio only)

Disc 2

Episodes: My Mother the Car, In God We Trust, Storming the Castle, Pier Pressure, Public Relations, Marta Complex, Beef Consomme, Shock and Aww.
Commentary by creator Mitchell Hurwitz and actors Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett, Tony Hale, Michael Cera, Alia Shawkat, Jessica Walter, Jeffrey Tambor, and David Cross on "Beef Consomme."
Deleted/Extended scenes: My Mother the Car, In God We Trust, Storming the Castle, Marta Complex, Beef Consomme, Shock and Aww.
The Museum of Television & Radio: Q&A with Creator Mitchell Hurwitz and the cast of Arrested Development.

Disc 3

Episodes: Staff Infection, Missing Kitty, Altar Egos, Justice is Blind, Best Man for the Gob, Whistler's Mother, Not Without My Daughter, Let Them Eat Cake.
Commentary by creator Mitchell Hurwitz and actors Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett, Tony Hale, Michael Cera, Alia Shawkat, Jessica Walter, Jeffrey Tambor, and David Cross on "Let Them Eat Cake."
Deleted/Extended scenes: Staff Infection, Missing Kitty, Altar Egos, Best Man for the Gob.
TV Land - "Arrested Development: The Making of a Future Classic"
TV Land Awards - The Future Classic Award
Ron Howard Sneak Peek at Season 2
Arrested Development Promo "Blind"
Easter Egg - Tobias Outake

melonhead
07-21-2004, 12:55 AM
that david cross is a sexy motherfucker

CptPlanet
07-21-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by melonhead
that david cross is a sexy motherfucker

alright

Garry Flank
07-22-2004, 07:28 AM
Is Portia De Rossi really gay?

Regardless, I would lick her ass any day.

Yummy.

tjamick
07-22-2004, 09:36 AM
yeah, she's engaged to ringo stars daughter

CptPlanet
07-22-2004, 12:40 PM
Dude, she's not gay. If a girl is hot and she claims to be a lesbian, that means she's bi. Lesbians have short haircuts and wear flannel and have shoulders like a side-by-side refrigerator.

tjamick
07-22-2004, 02:54 PM
bi, straight, gay, whats the difference as long as we're in love.

agent_PUNT
07-22-2004, 03:40 PM
That video is hilarious. I love Dave's hardcore walk away from the camera at the end... he truly is a very gifted actor. Hopefully this show will go for like 6 years and David can get paid millions!!!