PDA

View Full Version : Is it tera dalu?

hebrewboxoffice
07-23-2004, 02:51 PM
Is that right or is it tara dalu?

3v3+Z
07-23-2004, 03:25 PM
What makes you so sure you got the second part right?

I don't wanna sound like a total dick wart, but why does it matter? Seriously, are you trying to settle a bet? Are you starting a "Mr. Show" transcript site and want to be sure you spell everything correctly? Are you a lawyer for The Church of the SubGenius™ (http://www.subgenius.com/) trying to build a case against "The Bob" and David? Or do you just have WAY too much free time*?

*...asked the guy with SO much fucking free time that he actually bothered to acknowledge this thread with a response.

Pali
07-23-2004, 03:40 PM
If you actually bothered to purchase the Mr Show book, you would know that it's properly spelt 'Terra Delu'. Geez.. why do I put up with this crap?

3v3+Z
07-23-2004, 03:56 PM
I actually DID bother to purchase the book, and I bothered to read it as well. However, I never bother to clean my house 'cuz I never bother to have anyone over who's gonna bother me about it. So now the book is buried somewhere under dirty clothes and pizza boxes. I couldn't be bothered to un-bury it to answer this question because I couldn't imagine a situation where it would be important to know the answer. It certainly didn't have anything to do with the fact that cleaning my house would force me to confront my psychological disorders head on, if that's what you were thinking.

Pali
07-23-2004, 04:27 PM
I know what you need, cheap vietnamese labour!

gerald hennessy
07-23-2004, 05:17 PM
take your ritalin 3v3+Z

:)

tora dayho!! to all

(that's how I spell it)

3v3+Z
07-23-2004, 05:36 PM
And a fine Oscar De La Hoya to YOU, Ger!

Hey, did I ever sing my Oscar De La Hoya song for you guys? Check this shit out:

De La Hoya has a first name
It's O-S-C-A-R
De La Hoya has a second name
But that's too hard to spell
Oh I'd love to meet him in the ring
But when he hits me, OWWW! That stiiiiiiiiiiiings!!!
'Cuz Oscar De La Hoya has
a lot of ways to kick my ass

THANK YOU!!!!! And a Tanya Donelly to everybody! Don't forget to feed the tree on your way out.

Stabby
07-23-2004, 10:47 PM
i'll tara dalu you! :mad:

(stupidname)Ed
07-24-2004, 01:57 AM
What if you were getting a perscription filled for some 'Terra Delu' pills??...then it would be important how you spelled it ey???

tickle my dooo motha fuckazzz!!!

baghutch
07-25-2004, 02:00 AM
the path to heaven's chimney is laden with brownies, not this pill blasphemy of which you speak.

Garry Flank
07-25-2004, 03:19 PM
Who has the biggest taint?

Measure and respond.

Terra Delu!!!!

(stupidname)Ed
07-26-2004, 09:58 PM
my taint is wee...but it packs a punch like a rabid wombat!

Dart Shitter
07-27-2004, 02:40 AM
terra dawhathefuckisthepointofallthis