PDA

View Full Version : The new season/episode

Stabby
07-30-2004, 11:22 PM
Thoughts on the new episode?

I really liked how David Dreir's face got redder and redder as the show went on and how at the end he wasn't even there anymore. What a baby, I almost felt BAD for him. :lol

I thought Nader and the fmr. Canadian Prime Minister were having an interesting exchange but Bill kinda cut them off.

Anyway, I'm glad it's back. There's few media outlets I can turn to and hear things discussed I want to hear about and simultaneously enjoy. Democracy Now! on the radio for serious political commentary/news and Maher's show for nice heated discussion and comedy. Hoo-ray.

3v3+Z
07-31-2004, 12:12 AM
Yeah, true free expression is really hard to come by these days. Which makes me feel like SUCH a dick because I'm about to complain to you about your new avatar. I'm sorry, but... yuck. Is it just me? If it is, I'll shut up.

CptPlanet
07-31-2004, 12:55 AM
Stabby I hate to ask this but could you be a dearheart and put the link to your comic back in your sig?

Stabby
08-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Yeah, Andre didnn't come accross as the most "dynamic" person they could have found.

Stabby I hate to ask this but could you be a dearheart and put the link to your comic back in your sig?

ok i did that too. but i rarely update these now :(