PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone listened to 'The Majority Report' in the last 90 days?

5InchTaint
10-03-2004, 03:48 AM
I think JG is fuckable, intelligent, funny, an alcoholic, and just cute as a goddamn button but her radio show stinks. Her co-host eats balls and they just can't find a rhythm. Does anyone listen to Air America and/or JG's show in particular?

3v3+Z
10-03-2004, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by 5InchTaint
I think JG is fuckable, intelligent, funny, an alcoholic, and just cute as a goddamn button but her radio show stinks. Her co-host eats balls and they just can't find a rhythm. Does anyone listen to Air America and/or JG's show in particular?
I've said a lot of that stuff several time before here, and I've gone into a lot of detail, so I don't want to repeat myself. That's not to criticize YOU for starting this thread, Taint. I don't have a life, so I can keep track of all this shit. Anyway, the one NEW revelation (from the commentaries) I wanted to bring up is the fact that the "Law School" sketch from 401 came out of a conversation Bob had with Sam Seder. I found that interesting and I'm surprised no one's brought it up. Including me. Until now.

...Oh, okay! Alright! I'll go find some of my other posts on this... Hang on...

Here (http://www.blowupthemoon.com/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=656)'s one on Mike Malloy. I THINK most of the rest are in the JG section. I hate the goddamn "search" feature here! I wanna look for "Air America", goddamnit!! Stop telling me the word "air" is too short! That's the WORD!! I can't fuckin' EXTEND it to make YOU happy, ya stupid-shit computer thingy!!

Debaser1989
10-10-2004, 11:45 PM
I don't know how many people reading this live near/in NYC, but she supposedly broadcasted the show live on the last debate from some bar (I can't remember which one), and I was wondering if anyone here went. I didn't find out about it until the next day, I think. I can't remember how I found out about it, either. Shit, I can't remember anything!

Well, anyway, if she does that again I think I might go. I mean, they had free snacks.

Debaser1989
10-10-2004, 11:52 PM
I just went to the air america site, and i see the link for the show at the Crobar. That's not how i found out about it, though. I think got some shitty email about Maggie Gyllenhaal supposedly being there, along with Janeane and co-host. Why crappy ass Maggie Gyllenhaal was the main subject, and not Janeane is a mystery to me.

3v3+Z
10-11-2004, 12:04 AM
Here's their blog (http://www.majorityreportradio.com) if you wanna keep up on where and when they're going to do live appearances in the future. I find that format kind of difficult to read though. There's also a big message board (AND ARCHIVED SHOWS) at Air America PLACE (http://www.airamericaplace.com/).

Debaser1989
10-11-2004, 02:00 AM
Hey thanks for that link. Did anyone catch any coverage on the Vote for Change concert in DC (last night, Oct.11)? I think they were streaming live on the internet as well as showing it on Sundance. I forgot it was this week, but fucking Dave Matthews Band makes we want to stab myself in the eardrums so it's probably a good thing I didn't see it. I guess Bright Eyes and Death Cab kind of leveled things out.

Debaser1989
10-11-2004, 12:08 PM
Well, as I was drunk last night at 3 in the morning, I thought that Monday had past. Obviously it hadn't since today is Monday. So that concert is tonight if anyone is interested.