BUTM Community

BUTM Community (http://blowupthemoon.com/community/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://blowupthemoon.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   RIP Julie Self. (http://blowupthemoon.com/community/showthread.php?t=2349)

teengirlsquad 11-29-2005 06:52 PM

me neither .

korigirl 11-29-2005 08:00 PM

I cry every time I watch it but it makes me smile, too. I love her silly photos and her beautiful face. It makes me sad and happy at the same time, if thats even possible.

RRack 11-29-2005 08:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by korigirl
I cry every time I watch it but it makes me smile, too. I love her silly photos and her beautiful face. It makes me sad and happy at the same time, if thats even possible.
Complete ditto Kori...happy n sad all rolled up in a twisted mess...I'm still trying to semi organize hundreds and hundreds of pics...there are very few serious ones...this is how a typical Easter went...she took advantage of her sleeping younger brother...

Tommy 11-29-2005 08:35 PM

(I think) Kori and me had an online fight.

It was pretty harsh.

No hard feelings.

korigirl 11-29-2005 08:39 PM

haha yes, fun times. I still can't believe Kyle got so big!

Tommy, I've been meaning to send you an apology message but keep shying away from it. I jumped the gun on your message and thought you had bad intentions. I really am sorry, I just wanted to defend her.

SSelf 11-29-2005 09:32 PM

Kori, remember the time you hit Kyle because he was being a jerk to Paige. I was so angry at you. You know I can hit them but no one else can. Well, when you come in if you get the urge ,have at it. It's the least I can do. I have so much to tell you about Julies case. It doesn't look like good OLD BETTY WARD is going to get off scott free. Talk to you soon.

korigirl 11-29-2005 09:43 PM

Honestly, I don't remember that but I apologize, yet again. I guess I've done quite a bit of overstepping my boundaries. I'll work on that.

I've wondered about that old hag a lot.

Tommy 11-29-2005 10:03 PM

Quote:

haha yes, fun times. I still can't believe Kyle got so big!

Tommy, I've been meaning to send you an apology message but keep shying away from it. I jumped the gun on your message and thought you had bad intentions. I really am sorry, I just wanted to defend her.

It's cool. I hope you understood what I wrote back.

But me being a semi-perv gets me in trouble a lot. I'm sorry too...

...so, wanna hang out sometime?

CptPlanet 11-29-2005 10:07 PM

don't do it kori! i hung out with him in new york and he could not keep his fingers out of my hair. granted i have a pretty silky irresistible mane but come on show a little tact for fucks sake.

korigirl 11-29-2005 10:09 PM

haha. Thanks for the warning.

I think I'm safe in Washington and Texas.

Tommy 11-29-2005 11:37 PM

Quote:

I think I'm safe in Washington and Texas.
**evil laugh**

pg13 12-06-2005 08:12 PM

I wasn't around for all of this drama when it happened--although last night I happened upon Julie's MySpace account somewhat by accident...

Today, I picked up the 3CD/1DVD "Invite Them Up" package...and thanks to BUTM, I know who the two young women and fans of brilliant comedy were who the package is dedicated to on the inner flap.

And now, I'll think of them whenever I play the CDs or watch the DVD.

pg--no funny comment on this one--seattle

klaus_kinski 12-08-2005 10:03 AM

You know, it was about this time last year that Julie actually mailed me a bunch of cookies she had made. At the time, I barely new her. We bullshitted a lot online but had never even spoken on the telephone. back thene, she was one of the first people I had ever 'befriended' online and was a bit taken aback by her openness and willingness to actually mail me cookies. I mean, I chatted to other people online as well, but she was the first to sort of break that interpersonal barrier. And even though she thought the cookies tasted like shit, when I got them they were fucking delicious. My roommate and I loved them. It wasn't long before we began to talk on the phone everyday. Man, that poor girl put up with (and possibly even enjoyed?) a lot of drunk phone calls from me. I still can't believe the internet had given me one of the greatest friends I'd ever had and probably ever will

SSelf 12-08-2005 08:14 PM

cookies and other gifts

Klaus Guess who really made the cookies? Since all this has happened, so many people have told me how Julie always got them just what they wanted for their birthdays and if they were feeling bad she would always cheer them up with a small gift. I always thought I was buying these things for her. She never told me they were for other people. Many a night we would have to go to Walmart for something she just had to have. She knew I would never tell her no. I always told her to be generous, if you give something that you don't want or need your not really giving. I guess she did't want me to know that she was just a little bit like MOM. I did know about the cookies though, I had to bake them for her. She wasn't that great in the kitchen. Thank you for posting. I don't think she knew how great she made people feel.

agent_PUNT 12-08-2005 09:25 PM

are you saying my NASCAR valentines day card was from YOU and not Julie?

Why I don't know what to say... I'm flattered.