BUTM Community

BUTM Community (http://blowupthemoon.com/community/index.php)
-   Mr. Show & Cast (http://blowupthemoon.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   mr show dvd (http://blowupthemoon.com/community/showthread.php?t=47)

blm1975 08-27-2003 10:18 AM

mr show dvd

I am outraged !!!
I bought the "complete" third season and its missing a few of my fovorite skits.

Wykid Scepter
The Taint episode

these are the funniest, in my opinon
why were these left out

is there one last season they are going to put on dvd ?

please, somebody for the love of god, let me know

fortrunatly (sp) I have these on tape but the quality isnt that good

Carzy guy 08-27-2003 12:06 PM

4th Season on DVD

I was pissed too. I have bought the first thru third season and have not found any of the skits I've been looking for. Fortunatly, I found out that there is a fourth season where all the funny skits are. Unfortunatly, I have heard nothing about it being released. I will be severly pissed if they don't.

blm1975 08-27-2003 12:12 PM

I hear ya !!!

the funniest one is the Wykid Sceptre when they do all that gay stuff and David and his friend are in the hot tub and says " dude, look at my weinus, isnt it rad?!"

guy "im so fuckin horny dude"
david" well then dude, suck that shit!!!!!"

and they show the guy going down on david

so funny

why didnt they just combine the remaining seasons ? instead drawing it out

the taint is the best as well, its like a take off boogie nights

Bobby Peru 08-27-2003 08:00 PM

I share your outrage!! Fuck, how could they leave out your favorite skits from season 4 on the season 3 disc? And in addition, they left out a skit that I always thought they could have done in season 5. One of them was about two douche bags who don't know what they're talking about but develop a relationship on an internet message board.

PRS_Dave 08-27-2003 09:39 PM

hahaha... what's the matter blm1975 and Carzy guy?! One too many of Mr. Graham's Crackers? ^_^

blm1975 08-28-2003 08:09 AM

why the hostility ?

do you like picking fights ?

I would like to hear your opinion on my first post

btw-how old are you ?

fairly immature, i'd say !

Unregistered 08-30-2003 07:58 PM

there are not on the season 3 dvd, because they are season 4, which does not have a release date...show me your weenis was the funniest skit.
if anybody has anyway to get season 4 on dvd or vhs please reply.

SixStrangSmoker 09-02-2003 12:07 AM

i would bet my puckered anus that they will release the 4th season on DVD...hell they released all 132 seasons of the Sopranos...

Phatts 09-02-2003 08:54 AM

i was kind of upset and confused as to why there are some repeat skits from season 1 and 2 on the season 3 DVD? i used to watch mr show back in the day and never realized this but now that i have them to watch all at once it's kind of weird. does anyone know the reason for this?

Unregistered 09-03-2003 01:11 AM

Okay the first two seasons were combined because they have only 10 episodes combined...between the two of them....the third season has 10 episodes as does the 4th because HBO gave them an extension you fucking douches....and there are no repeats...and there is nothing left out of season 3....the COMPLETE third season....Wycked Sceptor will be on the next set...Jesus Christ...(insert funny quote from the show)

strain2000! 09-03-2003 10:03 PM

you pretty much stole the words right out of my mouth.....I thought common sense would allow people to figure this out......

SixStrangSmoker 09-09-2003 12:26 AM

if any of you pickle lickers use kazaa...all of every season is on there..im just doing that for season 4 until it comes out on DVD and remember "you've got to follow your balloon"

Jeffem 09-19-2003 05:33 PM

To people wondering why they're getting such hostility on here...

You should expect hostility when you come on here talking about how "fucking pissed" and "outraged" you are, when the releases make perfect sense.

You see, We love Mr. Show. We love Bob. We love And David. There is nothing to be outraged about. You were merely confused by the 5th voice within.

And don't use naughty language. Bob and David wouldn't like it.

I mean, I really love Mr. Show! I fantasize about Mr. Show. I often derail trains with my penis while fantasizing about Mr. Show.

SixStrangSmoker 09-19-2003 06:54 PM

"its crack its great..it gets you really high"

Tsynr 09-29-2003 02:33 PM

It's bizarre that normal people get on message boards, and under the guise of anonymity, just rant at the top of their virtual lungs and get all sorts of angry over basically nothing. Too much stress in RL, perhaps? Not enough sex in RL? Living with mommy, perhaps?