BUTM Community

BUTM Community (http://blowupthemoon.com/community/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://blowupthemoon.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   RIP Julie Self. (http://blowupthemoon.com/community/showthread.php?t=2349)

CptPlanet 08-29-2005 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by agent_PUNT
Let's all have a drink tonight for Jules.

I think her memory would be more honored if we ate birthday cake too, and then complained about how it was making us fat.

Citrus Mountain 08-29-2005 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CptPlanet
I think her memory would be more honored if we ate birthday cake too, and then complained about how it was making us fat.
Done

Happy Birthday Julie.

Much love to the Selfs and BUTM

SSelf 08-29-2005 10:57 PM

Happy Birthday my beautiful baby girl. We all miss you so much. Life will never be the same. We will meet again i know. I sure hope that big guy up there has a really good sense of humor... Be a good girl. I love you. Mom

teengirlsquad 08-30-2005 12:48 AM

happy birthday in the sky julie.

SSelf 08-30-2005 01:05 PM

RIP JULIE SELF

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU. I miss all the silly things you always did. Like calling me from L.A. and telling me you were out of gas, your car wouldn't start or you locked your keys in your car. I miss picking up after you and cooking for you. I've realized JULIE that I lived through you. I loved hearing all your stories ,although some of them really shocked me. Your mouth was something else. There were days when I thought if I heard the word VAGINA one more time I would scream. I would do anything to hear you say it now. Your friends have been so great. It helps all of us knowing other people cared for you. WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU. I LOVE YOU, MOM

agent_PUNT 09-22-2005 12:26 AM

did you know that www.juwanna.com

is the website of a female clown?

funny stuff.

Juwanna pizza. I know that's not from this website... but it got me there... funny funny funny

SSelf 09-22-2005 12:56 AM

JULIE would have lots of fun with that website, but then she found humor in almost anything. I sit at night and read the different postings on BTUM, YOU ARE ALL SO MUCH LIKE HER.

klaus_kinski 09-22-2005 08:48 AM

OH MAN, go to the Game Masters section and go to the Games May Include section. It says

tug-o-rope, relay races,
parachute games, bubble gum
blowing contest, wheelbarrow
races, and more.

Look at the third line. If I didn't see the end of the second line, I would have had the wrong idea about this clown.

SSelf 09-22-2005 10:50 AM

There's a show on noggin that all the babies loved to watch. I'ts called Oobi. They are hands with eyeballs on them. REALLY STRANGE, YOU HAVE TO SEE IT. I had to make sure Doodie wasn't in the room when the babies watched or she would teach them a whole new meaning to the show.

RRack 09-22-2005 03:55 PM

I was going through my old bookmarks and ran accross this one. One word! GAY!...wait, sorry...gotta be politically correct...FAG! Sorry if I offended anyone but look at the countless pics on the site and you'll understand. Julie sent it to me a couple years ago. She always managed to prove that if you look hard enough, you can absolutely find anything on the internet. We always got a real kick out of her sending us links.

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

Bobs

agent_PUNT 09-22-2005 04:03 PM

i think that guy was on Kimmel a long time ago too.

hey that reminds me, what ever happend to that William Hung kid?

RRack 09-22-2005 04:03 PM

Oh btw...luv tha "more cowbell" icon you've got klaus_kinski...

tjamick 09-22-2005 04:08 PM

I saw the fairyman on Conan a few years back. He was talking about how he's not gay and doesnt understand why people can't understand why a 40 year old man would make a living dressing up as a 4 year old girl and posing wouldnt be a total queen.

CptPlanet 09-22-2005 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RRack
I was going through my old bookmarks and ran accross this one. One word! GAY!...wait, sorry...gotta be politically correct...FAG! Sorry if I offended anyone but look at the countless pics on the site and you'll understand. Julie sent it to me a couple years ago. She always managed to prove that if you look hard enough, you can absolutely find anything on the internet. We always got a real kick out of her sending us links.

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

Bobs

funny thing is, some guy on another message board i post at says that he's seen that peter pan guy out at clubs and bars and whatnot and that he let the popularity of his website go to his head and now he's the biggest egotistical prick there is even though he dresses up like fucking peter pan.

Rabot 10-04-2005 10:33 PM

I was really looking forward to seeing what Julie had been up to know that I came crawling back to this shithole of a website with my tail between my legs...but I never would have expected this...all I can say is a late RIP Julie and send my condolances to all her friends and loved one's. I'm gonna go toast a beer in her memory...better late than never.

P.S. Deep down inside I always knew I'd fuck Paul F. Thompkins given the chance and a vagina.