BUTM Community Home Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home   Home

Go Back   BUTM Community > Other Stuff > General Discussions > Team USA!

View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the BUTM Community.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Post New Thread Reply

apotatojudge
Spent Time in Jail With Lenny Bruce

Send a message via AIM to apotatojudge
Team USA!

Don't forget, you guys, to watch at 6:30 AM (Central Time) to catch Tim Duncan and the USA Basketball Team take on Australia!

Then watch Argentina blow away China at 1:00 PM.

'Cause Yao Ming sucks.

This was made to redeem myself for watching NASCAR.
I really do watch real sports.

Or, just basketball.

Also, I am bored.
And more people need to support USA!

U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!
08-19-2004, 12:23 AM apotatojudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Treebeard
misses Treebeard

Send a message via AIM to Treebeard
I can't believe you watch NASCAR. But basketball is cool. I enjoy it. Judging by your Ming comments and location, I'd take it you're not a Rockets fan. Who do you like? Spurs?

and GO USA.
08-19-2004, 12:26 AM Treebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
apotatojudge

Duh, the fuckin' Spurs, man.

Dallas WAS my second favorite team and I followed them pretty closely, but y'know what? Fuck them. FUCK STEVE NASH. No team loyalty.
08-19-2004, 12:33 AM apotatojudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Treebeard
misses Treebeard

Send a message via AIM to Treebeard
I watched the Mavericks a lot last season. They were really cool. The distances Dirk goes to avoid playing any defense whatsoever is laughable.

As far as the Spurs, I guess I just feel bad for Tim Duncan. He's just such a boring player he doesn't get any credit. There are so many shitty players who are more popular than him just cause the shake the ball around before they dunk. It's a joke.
08-19-2004, 12:37 AM Treebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
apotatojudge

'Cause he's the baddest motherfuckin' player in the NBA right now so he doesn't have to do that fancy bullshit or make shitty movies or shitty albums to make people think he's great.

Unfortunately that shit works on a lot of America.
08-19-2004, 12:40 AM apotatojudge is offline   Reply With Quote
3v3+Z
NOT in a COMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not at all into sports. I do enjoy watching women's swimming, though. Actually, I could do without the whole competition aspect of it. I just like seeing wet girls hug.

I remember seeing this swimmer chick -- I think it was in the last summer olympics -- who was COMPLETELY BALD! I was like, "Oh no! THAT'S going TOO FAR to try and win! I mean, I know some of the DUDES shave their head, and that's fine. But a chick that would shave her head to gain an extra fraction of a second...? There should definitely be a rule against that!" Then the announcer came on and said that she had some kind of disease or something and lost her hair as a result of that. Then I was like, "Oh wow. I had no idea. Now I feel like she's REALLY gone too far!!! I mean, to go out of your way to get some DISEASE so you can be hairless..."

I told a female friend during the last olympics that I thought they should have a female tickle-fighting competition. She asked, "But how would you know who WINS?" I'm like, "Who CARES? It's female tickle fighting! I win!!!"

Do I sound like I'm about 12 right now?

I haven't seen a second of this olympics, by the way.
08-19-2004, 12:56 AM 3v3+Z is offline   Reply With Quote
apotatojudge

It's not if it was the match I watched today!!

China vs. Puerto Rico.

Or Portugal.

Or some other South of the United States country.
08-19-2004, 01:10 AM apotatojudge is offline   Reply With Quote
CptPlanet
spelling bee champ

Send a message via AIM to CptPlanet Send a message via Yahoo to CptPlanet
Quote:
Originally posted by 3v3+Z
I'm not at all into sports. I do enjoy watching women's swimming, though. Actually, I could do without the whole competition aspect of it. I just like seeing wet girls hug.

I remember seeing this swimmer chick -- I think it was in the last summer olympics -- who was COMPLETELY BALD! I was like, "Oh no! THAT'S going TOO FAR to try and win! I mean, I know some of the DUDES shave their head, and that's fine. But a chick that would shave her head to gain an extra fraction of a second...? There should definitely be a rule against that!" Then the announcer came on and said that she had some kind of disease or something and lost her hair as a result of that. Then I was like, "Oh wow. I had no idea. Now I feel like she's REALLY gone too far!!! I mean, to go out of your way to get some DISEASE so you can be hairless..."
I wonder if the drapes match the carpet.
08-19-2004, 01:48 AM CptPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
3v3+Z

I originally just poked my head in this thread 'cuz I thought Judd Apatow had started a thread about "Team AMERICA" and I was gonna yell at her because I already did that.
08-19-2004, 02:03 AM 3v3+Z is offline   Reply With Quote
CptPlanet
spelling bee champ

Send a message via AIM to CptPlanet Send a message via Yahoo to CptPlanet
that's what i thought it was about originally too but then she went and proved us all wrong isn't she just a doll?
08-19-2004, 02:12 AM CptPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
3v3+Z

In my house she is.
08-19-2004, 02:17 AM 3v3+Z is offline   Reply With Quote
agent_PUNT

Send a message via AIM to agent_PUNT
JULIE: Steve Nash started his career in Phoenix, so by returning there, doesn't that mean he is full of team loyalty???

I imagine in my head that one day they are going to discover the cure for cancer is to kill everyone who watched the NBA and NASCAR... because that is the shittiest combination ever.

I can only imagine in 20 years Julie will be sitting on her couch eating KFC (which in 20 years will just be called K) drinking Nike-cola and loving her NBA-NASCAR. laughing like a fucking pig.

get out and exercise, no matter what CPT says, drinking his semen will not help you lose weight.

*if this post gives you an eating disorder, than I have done my part.
08-19-2004, 08:45 AM agent_PUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
apotatojudge

Look, I only watched NASCAR to begin with because I have an unhealthy gambling problem and someone was putting money in a pot last year. I decided to watch because I wanted to know what exactly I was betting on.

Well, when I did I realized the untapped territory of hot fucking men driving those cars.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, man.

Now it's just kind of fun.

Steve Nash broke up the Nowitski/Nash duo and that was one of my favorite duos, ever. And for what? Mark Cuban was going to give him, like, thirty million bucks, but he left for something like five million more? What's five million more dollars when you're already making thirty million? I don't remember the exact numbers.

Who said Judd Apatow and why? Is he doing Team America?

I have to go make myself throw up now. Ciao.
08-19-2004, 11:25 AM apotatojudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Pali
Meat meat meat.

Send a message via AIM to Pali
What the hell are you people talking about. All I know is that the Chinese stole our badminton medal, whatever that means.
08-19-2004, 11:52 AM Pali is offline   Reply With Quote
Pig Josh
Used To Date Sarah Silverman

Three words, Pali: Illegal Dolphin Kick. Are you Brits gonna put up with that Chinese bullshit?

Actually I tried watching the gay-lymics for about 3 seconds and it was so fucking boring I wanted to get diarrhea.

If you're into gambling, you should check out horse racing. It's the SPORT OF KINGS for god's sake! I think it might be the sport of kings, I mean. Or something. The point is I won $170 this weekend at "the track". Put that in your bong and toke it, Michael Phelps, you dumb jock asshole.
08-19-2004, 03:37 PM Pig Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply