BUTM Community Home Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home   Home

Go Back   BUTM Community > Artist Discussion > Kids in the Hall > Funny with weeds!

View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the BUTM Community.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
oliva22
Loves Carrot Top

Funny with weeds!

weeds dvd on sale I have been watching this show from the start, and it swear it gets funnier and funnier each season! The writing is original....there isn't another show on tv like it. The cast is truly gifted. They all mesh very well. And the list of guest stars! quality two and a half men dvd Matthew Modine....The Olsen girl....just awesome! The fact that it is on Showtime means they can really tell a great story. criminal minds dvd on sale Nothing censored! I have watched Weeds since the beginning of the first season and it took me about 2-3 episodes to get hooked, but I have considered the show to be pretty great since then. Like a fine wine (or other intoxicant), this show gets better and better with time and I really have to say that season 3 has been the best so far. quality grey's anatomy dvd It's also the longest season so far, so that makes up for the episodes only being about a half hour each.this is the best show out there! This show comes on one of the movie networks i don't have and just happened to catch it at a friends house and the next day i added the network to my package just to watch this show. csi lasvegas dvd on sale I have bought every season that has come out on dvd. The storyline is clever and witty with an edge into a family that represents hardships people face. Watch this!
07-16-2011, 01:02 AM oliva22 is offline   Reply With Quote