BUTM Community Home Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home   Home

Go Back   BUTM Community > Artist Discussion > Stella > There's nothing bad about How I Met Your Mother

View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the BUTM Community.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
nita666
Never Heard The Spam Song

There's nothing bad about How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Your Mother is a truly funny show! The concept is a good one, a man is telling his kids the story of how he first met their mother and every week the story unfolds a bit more. Every season you learn a bit more and try to guess who it will be and every season they throw you for a loop. Will we ever find out who she is and how they met? I'll keep watching to find out, you should too.
How I Met Your Mother is honestly one of my favorite shows ever. Ranked up there with Friends and Gilmore Girls. The writing is clever and the actors have wonderful repertoire with one another. Neil Patrick Harris made his comeback ten-fold with is portrayal of Barney, a ladies man that now is in love with his best friend's ex-girlfriend and roommate. Alison Hannigan and Jason Segel make the perfect couple! I definitely recommend this show to everyone, it offers plenty of laughs and heart!
This has to be the funniest shows ever made! There's nothing bad about How I Met Your Mother! Every one of the characters are loveable and hilarious. You don't feel crappy about your life watching it...it's just funny. The actors are all nice looking, which really helps. They're not the "Beautiful people" though. Any show where a major ladies man comes out as gay in real life and it doesn't seem to matter to anyone has to be the best!!
How I Met Your Mother DVD 1-5
03-23-2011, 02:47 AM nita666 is offline   Reply With Quote