BUTM Community Home Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home   Home

Go Back   BUTM Community > Artist Discussion > Kids in the Hall > Favourite KITH sketch

View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the BUTM Community.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Post New Thread Reply

Johnny Panic
Never Heard The Spam Song

Favourite KITH sketch

Their show was a bit hit-and-miss, but there were some real gems. What do people think was their best sketch?

I'd have to go for "Bell...Biv....Devoe..."
11-14-2003, 03:14 AM Johnny Panic is offline   Reply With Quote
badkarma

i would have to say i always remember the sketch where Kevin McDonald plays a guy who goes on vacation... he ends up catching a "cursed" fish.. and grows a beard upon the best time of his life. When he returns home, everyone tries to get him to shave the beard off but it seems to be carrying the curse. His job is threatened... his wife complains she is going to leave him.. so what does he do? he throws himself out a 20th story window.

hahahahahahaaaaa.
11-27-2003, 02:20 AM badkarma is offline   Reply With Quote
kithfan21

My favorite Sketches were the 2 Lex and Dean ones.
"Slipped my Mind" and "Will Do" are still my favourite expressions.

http://kith.sightspeeder.com
12-24-2003, 09:48 AM kithfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Astromni
Loves Carrot Top

Send a message via AIM to Astromni
Has got to be the fur trappers in the office building. Me & my friends love that one.

I saw them on tour when they came to the Tower in Upper Darby, PA. THey were fantastic. Very polite, too; they came outside after the show and signed autographs.
01-02-2004, 08:42 PM Astromni is offline   Reply With Quote
kithfan21

One I love, but always forget about is the one with Tucker, and the car with Ultimate security system.

http://kith.sightspeeder.com
01-18-2004, 06:13 PM kithfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
dane atkinson
What is a young people?

Send a message via AIM to dane atkinson
my favorite is a two way tie

1. the one where the guy couldnt start his car and did all kinds of things to it like paint it and kick the tire, and it turned out there was a baby in the engine

2. the one where bruce played the guy at the bar, and kevin was his friend, and bruce wanted to fight the big guy outside, and he ran into the fist from the other side of the alley........his face was really funny when he was running
alexis: really?
nostradamus: ........no......
01-19-2004, 02:33 AM dane atkinson is offline   Reply With Quote
SpatulaCity
Ali G's Half Brother

Send a message via AIM to SpatulaCity
Funny you should mention that, dane. Because the one where the car won't start is one of my favorites as well.

I also like the one where Scott Thompson is in his dressing room , having just come off stage where he read the names of people who had died of AIDS. In his mirror, the "Real" Buddy (played by Mark McKinney) contacts him from beyond the grave, and they have a hilarious discussion.

Anyone seen that one?
01-30-2004, 01:34 PM SpatulaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Hecubus

hahaha....the too many gay guys named David. He's nicknames are Davie and Jenny Craig, I love that one!!!
01-30-2004, 03:05 PM Hecubus is offline   Reply With Quote
sinisterfoxx
Loves Carrot Top

Send a message via AIM to sinisterfoxx
I dont know that I could ever pick an all-time favorite...

The one with Dave as the wife and Kevin as the husband that always said the wrong thing:

...How was I supposed to know he was deaf! ...How was I supposed to know they were having sex!

yeah... heh heh heh. good laugh.
01-30-2004, 10:53 PM sinisterfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
britty
Loves Carrot Top

my favorite would have to be the one where all the guys in the office are talking about how all of their wives got back that morning and that the wife had found something that had belonged to the hooker that had been there last night, so each guy had to pretend that the hooker's things were actually his. they all went into the office with some female thing on, like earrings or high-heeled shoes, except one guy had an extra male accessory, and all the other guys just stared at him strangely (i realize i'm kind of bad at explaining this, sorry)
01-31-2004, 09:29 AM britty is offline   Reply With Quote
OddFellows001

Send a message via AIM to OddFellows001
I'm Lovin' It

Well the two I'd sight would be the following:

Sciorra, the friendliest killer shark (or was it a whale)..."I'm half the man I used to be. No, really. My wife measured me, I'm exactly half."

and

Buddy Cole on the deserted island with Oscar Wilde.

GEOFF
01-31-2004, 06:24 PM OddFellows001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Hecubus

I've been waiting for someone to say it but they haven't yet... were's the love to Sir Simon Milligan and his manservant Hecubus? They were the highlight characters of the tour....in my opinion.
01-31-2004, 08:15 PM Hecubus is offline   Reply With Quote
sliceofheaven77

Lightbulb

n e one ever see the guy would would crush peoples heads? any of thoes are great and the one where he gets in a fight with the guy who pinches peoples faces

and any of the ones with the cab driver pure genius.
02-01-2004, 07:41 PM   Reply With Quote
quagmire
Loves Carrot Top

gotta keep my life in order

The skit where kevin has a list and is trying to keep his life in order and he gets kidnapped by robbers. The head robber keeps saying "stop it or i'll do this" and shooting someone. That one always makes me crack up.
02-02-2004, 07:57 PM quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
britty
Loves Carrot Top

hahaha, today school is cancelled for me, and that means i can watch kids in the hall today!!! i also like the skits where scott thompson is the owner of a bar, and he sits or lies on the bar and talks about whatever.
02-03-2004, 09:36 AM britty is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply