BUTM Community Home Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home   Home

Go Back   BUTM Community > Artist Discussion > Kids in the Hall > Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show

View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the BUTM Community.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Post New Thread Reply

jamesjackson
Loves Carrot Top

Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show

I was not familiar with one of the main players so that no one noticed that I'm not particularly fond of "hospital" sample. Grey's Anatomy DVD I made no effort to catch the driver, but somehow I was watching television when he came on. After the first 15 minutes I hooked it seriously and did not dare miss an episode from - C'est Si Bon! This is the only television show I see is when released. MI5 DVD Normally if I see something, I'll save for later viewing, but "Grey's Anatomy" is that I look more than 20 million other American. I love all the recurring characters and I'm always surprised by its bulk chemical composition between them. That said, I am particularly impressed by, The Simpsons DVD and I love Sandra Oh, who plays Cristina Yang. In a brilliant cast, is an outstanding example.She is sharp, witty, sharp and totally ignorant casual in the art of diplomacy, but in his few moments of vulnerability (usually with the freshness of Dr. Burke or clever with his "sister" / close friend Meredith) was wonderful and moving. He deserves an Emmy - are all so good, but it is a coherent scene thief. The Office DVD His timing and delivery are perfect. Like Cristina, she always makes me laugh, but sometimes it breaks my heart. I had never seen any of the work of Sandra before, but I'm a fan of your life now. She and difficult, House MD DVD but Dr. Miranda Bailey, food, gently bumbling George O'Malley, are my absolute favorites in the cast that came together in a well oiled machine. I can not praise this show or its cast with enough talent and it looks like I'm in the minority here. I am pleased that so many others love this program and have adopted and defective all lovable characters, but from what I have.
12-29-2010, 02:25 AM jamesjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply